• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forummer Aussie Pete on Yahoo news

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys - long time no 'chit chat'! Was surprised to see this article that I wrote for the iProperty guys show up on yahoo news (one of my colleagues emailed me to let me know). But the sentiments are very real!

Thanks for remembering me here - and thanks for those with the kind words... Always best to smile in the face of adversity. :smile:

also, kudos to the moderators for cleaning out the trolls from the immigration folder and the like!!

Cheers all!!

I have a theory on why you are so happy in sinkieland.

FIrstly, you are an Ang Mor.

Being an Ang mor has its advantages.

One thing good about being an Ang mor is that those sinkie losers dare not stand beside you or even come near you. They might not even dare to look at you.

The reason is that a look at you will hurt their ego real bad and these sinkies really know their limits, which i think is good.

So you are a natural immunity towards sinkies in sinkieland. Only those who are not sinkies will find it nothing wrong to mixed with and social with you.

I guess you have not met or come across any sinkie that comes in your way.

You are the White Blood Cell and sinkies are the germs.

When sinkies stay away from you due to their ego problem, you will not met any or encounter any disgusting behavior. Lucky you!!!! and that is why you are happy in sinkieland.

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told my mother: Hey pussy, do you know that some Ozzie chap was featured on the internet news?

My mother replied: Ya, who?

I was so impressed she knew. Didn't know that besides opening her legs, she is also so cued into internet trivial. So glad was I that we went to bed early last night. I rode my pussy horse shouting "Yahoo! all night" ..Woohoo..

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a theory on why you are so happy in sinkieland.

FIrstly, you are an Ang Mor.

Being an Ang mor has its advantages.

One thing good about being an Ang mor is that those sinkie losers dare not stand beside you or even come near you. They might not even dare to look at you.

The reason is that a look at you will hurt their ego real bad and these sinkies really know their limits, which i think is good.

So you are a natural immunity towards sinkies in sinkieland. Only those who are not sinkies will find it nothing wrong to mixed with and social with you.

I guess you have not met or come across any sinkie that comes in your way.

You are the White Blood Cell and sinkies are the germs.

When sinkies stay away from you due to their ego problem, you will not met any or encounter any disgusting behavior. Lucky you!!!! and that is why you are happy in sinkieland.

CB kia tonychat,

what the fuck:eek: openly declaring your love for white cocks:biggrin:

you are fucking disgusting.:oIo:

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

what the fuck:eek: openly declaring your love for white cocks:biggrin:

you are fucking disgusting.:oIo:

some dumbfucks deduct my points for saying this:biggrin:

must be another gay white cock lover like CB kia tonychat and samleong:biggrin:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why any foreigner would try an integrate into heartland sinkie society is beyond me. :rolleyes: I tried my best to isolate myself from most sinkies while I was there.

I mixed only with the mission school elite.

No elite will want to mix around with losers who live in 3 room HDB rental flat like you.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll welcome him when he ditch his PR status and turn Citizen. Until then, still FT

Just squatting in the country when the going is good. When the island becomes another Greece, lets see if he and his happy "family" will still hang around.