• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forrest Gump-invest in Apple

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice AAPL share are now around 103.30. Nowadays I must multiply by 7 to get the old pre-split price & currently it is around $723.10. Last time I was thinking of selling some shares when the price hit $750. However Apple did alot of buy backs, so now the shares are more valuable because they are less of them around.

I am in no rush to sell because I am getting dividends & it's enough to live on. Everyone is excited about the coming iPhone 6, iWatch, Apple payment system,.... I think there is more upside news & if Apple becomes one of the Dow companies. If they join the Dow there will be more demand for AAPL shares by fund managers:smile:

I have owned shares in many of the tech companies e.g. IBM, HP, Dell, Lucent,.... & also oil & gas companies but I get a kick out of AAPL shares because I like their products.

Don't want to reveal numbers because once LKY ups the lorry, there is no telling if a future gov't will change the tax & estate laws to pay for the excesses of the PAP gov't.

you krafty?