• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Formerly Good Minister Iswaran's Salary Now Reduced To $8500 Per Month Until Conviction! Oppies Happy Now

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neither has sir iswaran. His continued collection of 8.5k + mp allowance is four shadowing a clearance of all charges and quiet retirement for this regretable misunderstanding. :cool:
Pinky is throwing him under the bus...to cover for the other 2 snakes

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky is throwing him under the bus...to cover for the other 2 snakes
Sir iswaran simply accepted a small gift from sir ong. It does not mean his judgment was influenced by that small gesture of good will. Dare I say such a claim can not be proven with out Looong's consent! :cool:

dickheadchang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak poor fella - with only $8500 per month cannot afford to cheong with Dome 3 busty Ruskie - can only afford Dome 2 ATB. But wait...... he mama and ATB will not accept black pricks. Toooooo bad!!!!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still have this nagging feeling he was set up. Probably LHL has been pissed at hism for so long or that he stepped on the wrong ties.

Or, from a leaf of the politician's playbook, a distraction from something else bigger!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still have this nagging feeling he was set up. Probably LHL has been pissed at hism for so long or that he stepped on the wrong ties.

Or, from a leaf of the politician's playbook, a distraction from something else bigger!
Know what a bagman is? :unsure:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee handled the situation well, in accordance to the Rule of Law, our civilised society & with respect to voters who took part in the election.

1. MP
CPIB has solid evidences of Iswaran"s wrongdoings, thus his arrest. However Singapore is a Rule of Law nation, & will not deny him a fair trial & legal representation. It will be our Court that will pronounce judgement upon him after determination of facts

Should he admit to his wrongdoings, then he will be punished by law, & will be disqualified as an MP.

Should he be acquitted, then he had done no wrong, & is still an MP, honored by law & votes.

2. Minister
As he had been arrested & need to assist CPIB investigations, as well as time consuming legal consultations, he would be unable to meet the daily needs that his Ministry requires of him. Thus he is freed to resolve his issue & another to serve the nation.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In deed I carry a bag full my self I am not a bagman I am rich be cause the cash is all mine. :cool:

Your scrotum is a bag.

scrotentote-viral-pic.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir iswaran simply accepted a small gift from sir ong. It does not mean his judgment was influenced by that small gesture of good will. Dare I say such a claim can not be proven with out Looong's consent! :cool:
If it's just a small gift...why the details not released yet?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
y need to pay his 16k when he's under suspension from parliament :geek:

There are 2 types of suspension commonly held in democracies that adopt Free Market principles - suspension with pay & suspension without pay. Do allow the insignificant nobody me explain in simple words to spare readers the legalistic jargon that many may not understand, or agree simply because it sounds high falutin ( pretentious) as none wants to be seemed ignorant.

A) For suspension of duties without pay, it only comes when there are IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCES of wrongdoing, such as DELIBERATE attempts-eg a Human causing hurt & harm, with VISUAL & Medical/Accounting evidences of foul play,

B) For suspension of duties with pay, it lays within the sphere & principles of PROVING BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT, that most democracies & its institutional trusted Court/Judicial system of justice practices, so as not harm an innocent Human.

Iswaran is not a nobody like me. He has proven track records of good deeds & service to the Nation for years. It is commendable that CPIB had conducted a probe upon him, as Justice is supposed to be blind.

No Human is perfect. And thus uncovered wrong doings.

Singapore is a Rule of Law Nation, & he will be given a fair trial & legal representation, even in the unlikely event he cannot afford to do so on his own to clear his name & PROVE BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBTS to our Judiciary, that there was no wrong doing, or merely misunderstandings. So too will CPIB investigations prove to the Court or AG, BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBTS over Iswaran's wrong doings, & for our wise & learned Judiciary to expend Justice.

It may seem complex to many, but so too are Human Nature complexities. Thus, rather than to deprive a Human whom had not been CHARGED with offence/offences, there is no civilizational reason to deprive him of his earnings & more so to deprive the electorate whom had voted for him & the GRC system for his services proven over years in typical free & fair elections of Singapore.

ULTIMATELY, the aim of JUSTICE is NOT about incarcerating a Human. It is more - to understand the reasons why so that mistakes can be corrected, lessons learnt & passed on to generations, rehabilitation for the offender, & to create a better & more evolved society to progress Civilization....

Last edited: