• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former high flyer chiobu became mentally ill destitute in Shenzhen after breakup

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
many are still asleep. They think they are rightful owners of many things. LOL. Soon, the day will come, when unmitigated evil will descend upon their doorsteps, and strip away their rights - many will not only be disillusioned. Their mental health will go. Sounds familiar?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very soon Slutty Gin will become like that.
What do you mean soon? That old slut is already like that, I can't wait for the day when she will be dragged into backplane and be fucked with a 1.5m metal pipe. Cheebye in mouth out.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very soon Slutty Gin will become like that.
You evil shameless Cantonese dog son of slut telling lies to the whole world again pretend don’t know it’s you Malaysian and sinkie criminal dogs ganging up to smear and abuse me to cause me cancer and want me mad and dead. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you mean soon? That old slut is already like that, I can't wait for the day when she will be dragged into backplane and be fucked with a 1.5m metal pipe. Cheebye in mouth out.
Mad slut and son of slut is you Jeremy Quek and your Malaysian master and other dogs ganging up to smear and abuse me hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil shameless Cantonese dog son of slut telling lies to the whole world again pretend don’t know it’s you Malaysian and sinkie criminal dogs ganging up to smear and abuse me to cause me cancer and want me mad and dead. Pui!
Malaysian and sinkie criminal bully dogs here and out there think they can escape karma gang up to whistle and smear and insult me and make knocks everyday everywhere to make me go crazy and then accuse me mad. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask Agent G for more details
You evil shameless Hakka dog son of chicken telling lies to the whole world no need to ask me for details. So fake pretend don’t know it’s you Malaysian and sinkie criminal dogs ganging up to smear and abuse me to cause me cancer and want me mad and dead. Pui!