• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former British PM Margaret Thatcher has died at 87

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
State funeral for Iron Lady? Wonder who the govt will despatch to London as representative. Tharman? Sham? Maybe even Pinky himself to represent daddy.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
State funeral for Iron Lady? Wonder who the govt will despatch to London as representative. Tharman? Sham? Maybe even Pinky himself to represent daddy.

No State funeral. It will take place at St Paul's Cathedral in London next week. My guess is that they will dispatch K. Shanmugam but I wouldn't be surprised if LKY makes an appearance if his doctors give him the ok.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun noe why.

I missed this grandma.

She help Britain to be strong politically and economically.

She won the Falkland war against the Argentinians.

And she completely broke down beurecratic and inefficient unions and make wages competitive and reduce unemployment

Last edited:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
She isnt too well liked in the uk.
Anyway RIP maggie,
you had the courage and the balls..

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
She isnt too well liked in the uk.
Anyway RIP maggie,
you had the courage and the balls..
One of the few leaders who could say what she meant and meant what she said. LKY is another. That takes immense ability and courage because you cannot easily back track. In her case it also took enormous courage. Lots of things were said against her but I don't recall any defamation suits.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
40% sinkies will be celebrating lky's demise.

40% was as at time of last GE.

I do believe the percentage now will be at least 60% and will go more with each week.

So at least 60% will have parties and dancing in the streets and table tops.

And they all will go

YUM SENG YUM YUM YUMMMMMM SENG!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
87 is too young to die....

89 is 89 years too long already.

The mother of that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY should have aborted that monster and not subject us Singaporeans to the horror of LKY
turning this fair beautiful country to be the most miserable country on Earth according to the Gallup polls.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng wonders why Iron Lady can die? oh but just another human being! :biggrin: another 1 bites the dust!