• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forget FTs! Bring Fandi and Sons back!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However, the dispute between FAS and Fandi is not a major problem itself. The real concern is the aftermath. Fandi and wife will of course now feel that their sons would benefit if they represent South Africa instead of Singapore. Here are some stark and revealing words, right from the parents' mouth.

What Fandi Ahmad and Wendy Jacobs said earlier

On FAS' search for the new national coach through executive search firm SRI

Fandi: "It shows they are incompetent. It shows that as an FA, they don't have enough good contacts internationally to find the right man."

On his dreams of coaching the Lions

Fandi: "I'd already told myself to stop hoping. Obviously, if you think you have the potential to do the job and you don't, you will regret. But I think I've served well and I've also offered my services enough too."

On sons Irfan and Ikhsan representing South Africa in international football

Jacobs: "How many times have Singapore been to the World Cup? (None in 10 attempts). How many times have South Africa been to the World Cup? (Thrice in five tries). If football is their career, then what do the statistics say? They tell you a lot. How far can you go in football in Singapore? How far can you go in South Africa?"

Incidentally, Fandi's sons, now aged 15 and 13, have impressed Euro League Clubs.

- http://wherebearsroamfree.blogspot.sg/2013/02/forget-fts-bring-fandi-and-sons-back.html

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
走巴, 去享受幸福 They are going to be FT in South Africa, the grass is greener there and Singapore do not need to win the World Cup just organize more meetings will do! We don't even have a Stadium big enough.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VkzxyVntFXk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This kind of standard good enough?

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
走巴, 去享受幸福 They are going to be FT in South Africa, the grass is greener there and Singapore do not need to win the World Cup just organize more meetings will do! We don't even have a Stadium big enough.

Right. I will also encourage them to go. Why stay if a country does not loves you as a citizen? Reminds me of how EDB treated Sim :rolleyes:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PygVBs2HEKw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IUvFSrS75ak" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Two more sons. Very unimpressive.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This country has been ingrained and embedded with a mindset by the PAP that foreigners are cheaper,better and faster even if they come in with fake identity,fake qualificationand fake experience.If there are no job opportunities for sinkees who are treated like 3rd class citizens,then they have no choice,they have to go overseas for survival.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This country has been ingrained and embedded with a mindset by the PAP that foreigners are cheaper,better and faster even if they come in with fake identity,fake qualificationand fake experience.If there are no job opportunities for sinkees who are treated like 3rd class citizens,then they have no choice,they have to go overseas for survival.

Fandi was approached to coach but he scared after seeing what happened to Raddy and turned it down. That one Fandi didn't tell you.

BTW you forgot, Sundram got the job and he is singkie too. Batman1 dunno wat he talking about. Ahahahahaha.................

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sundram's only "temping", the jury's still out on replacement

He got the job for sure. The tempting part can either be seen as prudence or political correctness so they don't get blamed later if anything goes wrong. Now Sundram has to perform.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sundram's only "temping", the jury's still out on replacement

i not a fan of fandi management skill but i agree with him. raddy already give notice to fas months before the contract end yet fas sat with their thumb in their own arse till now. there were more than enough time for fas to bring in a new coach, be it foreigner or local, for raddy to do a proper handover.

as for fandi sons play for south africa, hahaha... are they good enough to be selected in the first place?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fandi was approached to coach but he scared after seeing what happened to Raddy and turned it down. That one Fandi didn't tell you.

BTW you forgot, Sundram got the job and he is singkie too. Batman1 dunno wat he talking about. Ahahahahaha.................

Wow Kinana.. I'm surprised that you're a football fan..:biggrin:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is cheaper: The two son or 5 other Foreign Talent?

"If the SNOC keeps wanting the STTA to send their best, no parent will want his child to go into sports because Singapore is more concerned about medals than developing local talent."

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not a fan, just read the news thats all.
This Fandi guy is no good. Cheated his fren's money n kena sued. Double talking and told only half the story.

No lah Kinana... You shooting your mouth away.. You got it all wrong lah..

Fandi went into a business partnership with few friends during the early 2000s..

If not mistaken, they were into car business.. Fandi was just a silent partner in the business.. All business management done by his partners.. Then the company went bust.. All his partners played him out.. Fandi was the one who settled all the debts..

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah Kinana... You shooting your mouth away.. You got it all wrong lah..

Fandi went into a business partnership with few friends during the early 2000s..

If not mistaken, they were into car business.. Fandi was just a silent partner in the business.. All business management done by his partners.. Then the business went bust.. All his partners played him out.. Fandi was the one who settled all the debts..

Really? Don't be dumb bro. This Fandi is not a good guy.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

not a fan, just read the news thats all.
This Fandi guy is no good. Cheated his fren's money n kena sued. Double talking and told only half the story.

Very like you lor, nazi christian right fuckard :rolleyes: Cheating people with falsehood of salvation in the religion folder:rolleyes: a..nd told half baked or cooked up stories and miracles:rolleyes:

Show us here your miracles:wink: You are exposed, nazi jesus cult :rolleyes: