• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forest City

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as we all know, Singapore building standard already established. Forest City not yet built and not established, so cannot compare.

But I was saying something else on reclaimed land.

"If building are not properly built and maintained , this is what will happen. Same goes for Forest City which is on reclaimed land."

What comparison are you talking about?

Sigh!
I fully understood what you said and your intentions.
But you simply don't understand what I'm try to say and my intentions.

FC is being build on freshly reclaimed land and is still not proven the possibility or not of future uneven settlement causing building to crack and debris falling off. I've warned of this possibility and that's why I said if a piece of concrete do fell on your head, then served you right for not taking heed and buy a unit there..........I told you so and you don't listen so 低死啦。However, nothing too adverse may happen, so, lucky lor!
What has this got to do with a piece of concrete falling off in Far East Plaza? Were people forewarned of the possibility of falling debris there before? That incident was unpredictable, may be due to poor workmanship, corrosion or whatever but can never be due to freshly reclaimed land.
And your linking of FC to the Far East Plaza has no relevance in this instance. Read my reply carefully in its full context, understand it first then reply.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's totally different comparison.
If a piece of concrete fell on your head in FC I'll say "served you right for not listening to my warning and still want to buy ".
The SG case is an accident nobody can predict and as usual, it's just another totally non objective illustration from you and of cos, to hit SG in the same time.

Since you fully understand what I am talking about, justify what this statement. Based on what facts are you insinuating that I am hitting Singapore?

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you fully understand what I am talking about, justify what this statement. Based on what facts are you insinuating that I am hitting Singapore?

Specifically linking an unrelated incident that happened in SG when talking about FC, you are obviously trying to imply : SG buildings also have falling debris and worse injuring people too, despite strict code of practice, what more can u expect from FC. In other words, don't talk so much, such things happens in SG too, 2 birds 1 stone hitting SG and me on my negative comments on the reclamation issues.
It's just confirming what I said earlier that people will always hit back non objectively with " SG also have this problem what!" or something similar in essence.
Don't tell me this was never your intention?

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is saying if you get robbed in Singapore , it is an unfortunate incident.
If you get robbed in JB , served you right , you are pre warn already.:*:
If you posted a robbery news that happened in SG , you have a bad intention for Singapore , After that say we are biased . :*:
I already warned you not to have any engagement with PG already , see kena KT liao lor. Sorry a lot for words are banded in this forum , You got to use your own IQ:biggrin:

Last edited:

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you posted a robbery news that happened in SG , you have a bad intention for Singapore , After that say we are biased . :*:
I already warned you not to have any engagement with PG already , see kena KT liao lor. Sorry a lot for words are banded in this forum , You got to use your own IQ:biggrin:

A good description of the psyche in play, probably with some extent of hallucination involved.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good description of the psyche in play, probably with some extent of hallucination involved.

Whoever write negative established facts are hitting Singapore. Whoever write negative about JB facts or perceived is 'served you right'. What theory is that? The cue is now given on postings here. I am going to about post SMRT, BTO, FT or even Floods in Orchard rd. Plenty to post. But no worries. I do not touch on politics. I will post things are facts and based on publications. No hallucinations or assumptions. Exciting times ahead.

Last edited:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Specifically linking an unrelated incident that happened in SG when talking about FC, you are obviously trying to imply : SG buildings also have falling debris and worse injuring people too, despite strict code of practice, what more can u expect from FC. In other words, don't talk so much, such things happens in SG too, 2 birds 1 stone hitting SG and me on my negative comments on the reclamation issues.
It's just confirming what I said earlier that people will always hit back non objectively with " SG also have this problem what!" or something similar in essence.

Why should it be my intentions to imply? It is just your assumptions and implying are not facts.
You are ever suspecting someone always want to hit back. Why so afraid of weakness in Singapore? Be brave and face it like a man. Stop accusing others of laying out the facts.

If you say Malaysia is corrupted, I dare to admit. It is corrupted and it is part of Malaysia culture. If it is bad, it is.

Last edited:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is interesting....Forest City is the top seller in China, true or not true?
Cannot believe but also cannot ignore.

Top seller.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
We know that his underlying intention is to take a dig at Singapore. Let him be lah. Otherwise, he cannot have a peaceful sleep tonight.

Last edited:

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your reason to support Najib's administration is not really that meaningful, but good enough to prove your selfishness aka "not in my backyard" mentality.

Good news is that your apprehension for change of government in Malaysia in near future is unfounded. As I mentioned before, GE13 was the last chance to remove BN in our generation. Old tactics of "Blackout magic" or "Bangla voters" will not repeat in GE14, redelineation and PAS card are more than enough to propel BN to victory and probably regain two-third parliamentary representation. Najib is more confident than ever, even US dare not name MO1.

Meantime enjoy your stay in Malaysia, Truly Asia...

"You can give a better and justified view after you have stayed in a foreign land for several years. To talk is easy without the first hand experience yourself. For me, there's nothing major in conflict because I'm not in the active workforce. My only concern is if there is an eventual change of political leadership in Malaysia. Under Najib's administration, the relationship is warm and cordial between Singapore and Malaysia. With more than 90% of my assets still in Singapore and totally debt free, I can always return should things take a drastic change. Although I am not looking forward to this but one must still be prepared."

"It is a renown fact that humans are always selfish, regardless of Nationality and race. Once you touch on their raw nerve (eg: their investments, vested interests, etc), they will retaliate aggressively no matter if it's logical or not. There's no more sense of meaningful reasoning anymore."

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your reason to support Najib's administration is not really that meaningful, but good enough to prove your selfishness aka "not in my backyard" mentality.

Good news is that your apprehension for change of government in Malaysia in near future is unfounded. As I mentioned before, GE13 was the last chance to remove BN in our generation. Old tactics of "Blackout magic" or "Bangla voters" will not repeat in GE14, redelineation and PAS card are more than enough to propel BN to victory and probably regain two-third parliamentary representation. Najib is more confident than ever, even US dare not name MO1.

The opposition themselves are already in disarray and desperate. I can't imagine Mahathir and Anwar joining hands again, but they seem to be doing so, just for the sake of trying to unseat Najib. PAS itself is also seen to be leaning towards UMNO since their leaders just couldn't get along with their own coalition. So, you tell me what's the best solution for Malaysian politics going forward?

To add on, the Najib's government is very favorable and encouraging towards China's investments and developments into Malaysia, which I'm sure those supporters of Forest City and other Chinese developers here will readily and happily accept. Even the Johor Sultan's reactions seem to be inline with the present administration.

It's not the "not in my backyard" mentality. Even in Singapore, I'd rather to continue to have the ruling party since the Oppositions are disunited and incapable of even professionally managing the accounts of a town council. I know I'll be challenged once and again for mentioning the latter, but if there is no misleading and/or wrongful accusation, the WP would have officially and successfully cleared themselves when it was first brought up against them.

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal

A lot of speculations on the coming Rulers Conference this week. The earlier Rulers Conference had instructed complete and transparent investigation be carried out on 1MDB but was still non conclusive.
Now with the 1.3 million signatures petition submitted by Dr M last month plus the US DOJ broadcast worldwide in July, the Rulers has to be seen doing something for their country's honor, also an opportunity to show their relevance.

Just to remind you, the US DOJ only named those they are seizing assets from so the the named persons can defend themselves in court. All others, whether directly or indirectly involved were not named because they do not need to appear in court. People like MDB Officer1, 2, 3 , including MO1 were also not named for the same reason, the US is not seizing anything from them.
So, it's not dare not name.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of speculations on the coming Rulers Conference this week. The earlier Rulers Conference had instructed complete and transparent investigation be carried out on 1MDB but was still non conclusive.
Now with the 1.3 million signatures petition submitted by Dr M last month plus the US DOJ broadcast worldwide in July, the Rulers has to be seen doing something for their country's honor, also an opportunity to show their relevance.

Just to remind you, the US DOJ only named those they are seizing assets from so the the named persons can defend themselves in court. All others, whether directly or indirectly involved were not named because they do not need to appear in court. People like MDB Officer1, 2, 3 , including MO1 were also not named for the same reason, the US is not seizing anything from them.
So, it's not dare not name.
This case is indeed gaining more significance. Even the Swiss AG is very dissatisfied and is constantly pressing the Malaysian AG for the information which they had previously requested. Fortunately, they have expressed satisfaction with the replies from the Singapore AG.

That is why I said it will be difficult to predict the eventual verdict. Should Najib be forced to step down and an anti-Singapore leader were to take over, would I still want to remain during that time?

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
This case is indeed gaining more significance. Even the Swiss AG is very dissatisfied and is constantly pressing the Malaysian AG for the information which they had previously requested. Fortunately, they have expressed satisfaction with the replies from the Singapore AG.

That is why I said it will be difficult to predict the eventual verdict. Should Najib be forced to step down and an anti-Singapore leader were to take over, would I still want to remain during that time?

Actually many things could happen when someone really felt threatened and may do drastic things to save himself.
The Yellow shirt is planning a big rally and the hooligan Red shirt had sweared to cause disruption.
One is asking for a clean government, Bersih, while the other is against it.
Everyone knows who is financing the Reds.,
A clash is all the Regime needed to impose the new security act and curfew, nationwide arrest, etc. will take place.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually many things could happen when someone really felt threatened and may do drastic things to save himself.
The Yellow shirt is planning a big rally and the hooligan Red shirt had sweared to cause disruption.
One is asking for a clean government, Bersih, while the other is against it.
Everyone knows who is financing the Reds.,
A clash is all the Regime needed to impose the new security act and curfew, nationwide arrest, etc. will take place.
A little off topic. Talking of this red shirt vs yellow shirt, it reminds me of Thailand. For my opinion, Thailand under Thaksin is more successful than under the current regime.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for helping me to illustrate my point.
Everyday, thousands of people in SG walk around in the city showing off their watches that cost tens of thousands of dollars, and yet nothing happen to them but if you ever got robbed, then you really have rotten luck.
But if you try to show off your blink blink watch in JB and got robbed, served you right, 活该,didn't people tell you not to show off in JB, why didn't you take heed, luckily they didn't chopped off your hand!