• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign trash want to sabo local NSF who defends the country he stays in

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://therealsingapore.com/content/exposed-guy-who-‘stomped’-photo-nsf-drinking-water-mrt-ft

hopmingu7_0.png

Yesterday (22 Nov) a photo was posted to STOMP, depicting an NSF drinking water from his SAF water bottle in the MRT.

The person who submitted the photo went by the moniker ‘Hopmingu’ and he complained about the NSF drinking on the train despite no food or drinks being allowed on the train.

The Stomper wrote “We all understand that drinking and eating are not allowed on the train and the stations, right? … It's not nice to see NS guys breaking the rules while in uniform.”

It seems that the public generally didn’t agree with ‘hopmingu’ as people scolded him saying that it was ok for an NSF to drink water on the train.

One netizen commented:

“He is drinking water cause he is thirsty from all the training he is doing to PROTECT OUR COUNTRY!!!”

Many netizens complained about the stomp post on popular online forums such as fuckwarezone and some forumers took it upon themselves to CSI the guy who posted it.

Based on the Stomp moniker of ‘hopmingu’ netizens from HWZ were able to find a twitter account of Min Thet Naing whose twitter is @hopmingu.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was also a link to his facebook profile which showed that Min Thet Naing is a Burmese ‘FT’ who studied in Singapore’s MDIS in the class of 2013.

hopmingu3.png

People found his photos from his facebook and posted them to forums, questioning whether he even served NS himself or not:

Many Singaporeans are angry that foreigners are allowed to come to Singapore freely and when they get here, they laugh at and step all over Singaporeans who have to serve NS.

Netizens expressed that the NSF was just drinking water and it was from a water bottle that was unlikely to spill. There was nothing worth taking a picture of.

Others also criticised stomp for posting such a rubbish story.

Meanwhile, Stomp believes that it is the best in online media:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently is mistaken identity....

Min Thet Naing commented on a link.
November 23
They fucking say Stomp id 'Hopmingu' I have fucking never registered on stomp and that hopmingu is not ME..!
Fucking go ask your immigration office and MDIS admin .. see if I am still in Singapore...!
What a nice investigation...! Search in google, whoever comes up .. that's our guy....! Get that Fuking guy real name... and then you can start accusing..! just like this nickname 'Hopmingu' is fucking misleading..! You are unsure and you post one's photo with the article??? Fucking Shame on you whoever responsible for it...! Real site? I will sue you if i feel like it!
Please Dig Deep before you fucking accuse someone! fucking ridiculous!!!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS man drink plain water on MRT to me that's all right, after all
after a hard days training he need to hydrate himself . To the Foreign Trash who comment on
this NS boy you can Fuck off to your country.. don't come here and naing don fuck you!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking Burmese motherfucker! There has been an explosion in their numbers here, I guess the pappies had signed some ASEAN FTA and made an agreement with their military junta govt to provide jobs for their citizens.