• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For those with bad luck - Chinese Hungry Ghost Festival

Greed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Utterly gibberish, ghost only exists when human exists. Human beings are the evil themselves.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't someone here claim that fucking an Indian prostitute will bring good luck, as her dark CB will suck up all the bad energy and evil spirits?

indian-red-light-prostitue.jpg

holy fuck question is how does one actually make his thing become erect and then actually be able to tolerate the smell and then..........

I forgot one thing men can screw anything.

Forgot another thing does this only apply to chinese or does it apply to shit skins too?

Hate to see muthukali reading this piece of advice and screwing some keling whore only to find out her black cancels out his blackness.

Last edited:

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if I do the above, I can neutralise it all by hanging soursop fruits at my gate and windows.

Placing a couple of soursop fruit under my bed can actually enhance my luck during this ghoulish period. My TOTO forecasts will defy statistical odds.

If you grate soursop leaves and tree bark ...... and have them sprinkled into your bath ....... this is a sure way of attracting all the women of your desire .... much better than placing a tiger penis in your shirt pocket :biggrin:

hmm, i fully agree. Long Live Soursop. Hurrah.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't tempt fate, not immune to vixens from nether world come seduce you. Not unless you got some lucky charm from tonychat:p

Today, I'm not worthy ...... I consumed beef rendang for lunch this afternoon :o Master Tony will not grant me any wish :(

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the first place, how to know if your luck is low?
i know if you keep striking 4D for no obvious reason,your luck is rocket high

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knnbccb !! Tonight limpeh sure come and find those who post in this thread , don't say ah pek Bo give warning !!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whahahahahaa !!!! Ah pek later tonight come out Liao still ask me to sleep now !! You want me to miss my bus right ? Knn !!

Tuayapeh, please ask the driver of the bus to take along ESCHER AND CRANE and also PHUAcb,LAUcb,NarongKelong,Wikipaedophil along to the road of darkness. The forum will be much cleaner and less dripping with red LS paint and vulgarities.Thank you.Ornitofu.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only the ignorant are afraid of ghosts...
How many actual recorded incidents of ghosts harming humans?
Flip the papers and you can see countless cases of humans harming each other....
So how scary can ghosts be?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Flip the papers and you can see countless cases of humans harming each other....

good post ! i up you!!! good!!!

jw5

Loyal

Totally logical.
Humans are much more scary than ghosts.
Lots of real life cases of humans harming other humans and have seen lots of scary and fucked up humans.
Never heard of real life cases of ghosts harming anyone, never seen a ghost myself, let alone a scary one.