• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For those with bad luck - Chinese Hungry Ghost Festival

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those low on luck should refrain from doing all these after 00:00Hrs on 7th Aug:

1. Hang out late
2. Spit in the street or tree
3. Stare at the candlelight or burning fire
4. Step On Or Kick offering items / joss sticks along the Roadside
5. Cover up your forehead at night; always pin or put up your hair as high as possible
6. Stare at “them” if you really saw one; look or walk away calmly
7. Make funny jokes or comments on any display altar / offering items along the street
8. Look underneath the altar table when there is a prayer session
9. Shift your eyeballs from left to right or right to left repeatedly if you sensed something; always look straight and walk toward your destination calmly
10. Sniff and follow any pleasant or sweet smell ahead of you
11. Sit on the first few Front Rows of any public Chinese Operas
12. Open your umbrella at night, especially red color type
13. Wear red color costume with high heels and walk alone at night
14. Pick up any unique items found on the street or road
15. Stand Under a Tree in the middle of the night
16. Wait at The Bus Stop after Mid-Night especially already passed the bus service operating hours
17. Whistle alone at night; you may found someone singing along with you
18. Hang your clothes out in the middle of the night
19. Walk in the dark and near the walls; something maybe visible at your side view
20. Answer or respond when someone calls you, especially from behind
21. Turn your head when someone pat on your shoulders in the middle of the street
22. Use any Dark or Black color manicure
23. Comb your hair in front of the mirror in the middle of the night
24. Shout or scream in the middle of the night, stay as quiet as possible if you felt sudden coldness
25. Get emotional and cry in the middle of the night
26. Leave your bleeding wounds in a open air; always cover up the area with plasters or other bandage materials
27. Be a curious person or hero, if you hear some "strange" sound or noise, especially soft crying tone; always act blur.
28. Swim in the pool or lake in the middle of the night; something maybe waiting to pull your legs
29. Play at the playground in the middle of the night; especially the swings
30. Take up the challenge to enter cemetery area or abandoned houses

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if I do the above, I can neutralise it all by hanging soursop fruits at my gate and windows.

Placing a couple of soursop fruit under my bed can actually enhance my luck during this ghoulish period. My TOTO forecasts will defy statistical odds.

If you grate soursop leaves and tree bark ...... and have them sprinkled into your bath ....... this is a sure way of attracting all the women of your desire .... much better than placing a tiger penis in your shirt pocket :biggrin:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sometimes walk through the park a night and see people running away from me.... Keling god is not a fucking ghost la cheebye,......

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even if I do the above, I can neutralise it all by hanging soursop fruits at my gate and windows.

Placing a couple of soursop fruit under my bed can actually enhance my luck during this ghoulish period. My TOTO forecasts will defy statistical odds.

If you grate soursop leaves and tree bark ...... and have them sprinkled into your bath ....... this is a sure way of attracting all the women of your desire .... much better than placing a tiger penis in your shirt pocket :biggrin:

for once i totally agree with you Mr Crane
good morning...but i know the morning will not pass without some fireworks!

haha!! good old soursop . at least we share somehting in common..right Mr Crane?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1.Do not spit into the toilet bowl. The toilet ghost will come out and eat you up.

2.Do not curse people. The curse will return to haunt you every night.

3.Do not use vulgarities and profanities.The dirty and wandering ghosts will shut you up and tear you down.

4.Do not behave like a howlian mortal for you will fall from grace very suddenly.The ghosts are all watching you.

So in summary: Do Good Avoid All Evil and Unwholesome Acts.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smear of shit on sole of shoe should go out in his wheel chair on that night to have a taste of what the rest of his life will be
He should breath in deep on joss sticks smell as a taste of what he will be eating very very soon

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...grate soursop leaves and tree bark ......sure way of attracting all the women of your desire .... much better than placing a tiger penis in your shirt pocket :biggrin:
Don't tempt fate, not immune to vixens from nether world come seduce you. Not unless you got some lucky charm from tonychat:p

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't someone here claim that fucking an Indian prostitute will bring good luck, as her dark CB will suck up all the bad energy and evil spirits?

indian-red-light-prostitue.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone look at me can see their own reflection and they say I look like ghost, but I'm their reflection. KNN.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at all time do good avoid evil

Correct. I always do good and not expecting any good in return. I've good karma all the time.

When cheebyes zap me, they get my curse for a 7,000 generations, immediate, extremely powderful and unbreakable.