• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For the love of all things SUN!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: The Sun Ho thread..

All photoshopped and studio pics looked sexy. :rolleyes::oIo:

If that is indeed the case, please explain why this image does nothing for me. :rolleyes:

ho_ching.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what lady.
3. all i see is some wannabe whore.
4. oops! and one deadpan whoring supporter:biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please remind boss sam that there is a difference between a lady n a whore. Sun Ho is definately no Lady..just a Con job = Sun + Kong.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what lady.
3. all i see is some wannabe whore.
4. oops! and one deadpan whoring supporter:biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Please remind boss sam that there is a difference between a lady n a whore. Sun Ho is definately no Lady..just a Con job = Sun + Kong.

Christians are used to being persecuted. Jesus paid the ultimate price but the resurrection showed that God will always prevail. Sun and Kong answer to nobody but God and it is in HIS loving arms that they will rise to even greater glory. God bless them all.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Christians are used to being persecuted. Jesus paid the ultimate price but the resurrection showed that God will always prevail. Sun and Kong answer to nobody but God and it is in HIS loving arms that they will rise to even greater glory. God bless them all.

Idiot !! Stay on track please :wink: you are crossing the line again :wink:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

An Angel sent from Heaven to light up the world!

He+yao+shan+zuo+ni+de+gongzhu.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Will be back tomorrow with more images and videos honoring my favorite SG girl.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you can post testimonies of those touched by our beloved Sun Ho, you don't need to scour the internet for images and videos. That would suffice to round up the herd.

- from your bro-in-Christ Pastor Kong Hee