• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For the love of all things SUN!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: The Sun Ho thread..

It IS a numbers game. So, HOW MANY?
Dont drag the old testament in, Sam. U know its bollocks. Christianity woulnt flourished if it wasnt for Judas' act of sacrifice.
I will put Sun to the test. Avalanche indeed. You mean avalanche of a million curses for slurping away church-goers money for her over the top music video? Got hit the Billboard charts anot?

You have the wrong attitude when it comes to spreading the word of the Lord. Kong Hee and Sun aren't some two bit TV evangelists out to con the gullible and the ignorant.

The work they are doing together will bear fruit in abundance. All that is needed is faith which is something that you lack but which I possess in bucket loads.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

So why is her False prophet hubby being persecuted? The trial judge want to see his handsome face ah?
Err...whats all this when Conman Hee said during one of his fund raising sermons "if you dont give, Heaven will close its door on you" message?
Diu hei lou moh!!!!

Persecution of believers has been going on since the dawn of time. It is God's way of testing our faith. Read "The Book of Job" from the Old Testament.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sam , sell your religion delusion in religious folder , ok ? :wink:

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Sam , sell your religion delusion in religious folder , ok ? :wink:

This thread isn't supposed to be about religion. It's about the beauty, the sexuality and talent of Sun Ho. I'll try to bring it back on track. If I could find some nude images of her, it would make my day.

LeongSamLaiAng

Alfrescian
Loyal

This thread isn't supposed to be about religion. It's about the beauty, the sexuality and talent of Sun Ho. I'll try to bring it back on track. If I could find some nude images of her, it would make my day.

You twit. Use google. Let me help you.

Attachments

• horse.jpg
    horse.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 176

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Persecution of believers has been going on since the dawn of time. It is God's way of testing our faith. Read "The Book of Job" from the Old Testament.

HAHAHAHAHAH U blardy cracked me up Sam!
You read the children's version of Job? Conman Hee didnt have his whole family, nor his children slaughtered by God, did he? So what persecution he went thru?

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have the wrong attitude when it comes to spreading the word of the Lord. Kong Hee and Sun aren't some two bit TV evangelists out to con the gullible and the ignorant.

The work they are doing together will bear fruit in abundance. All that is needed is faith which is something that you lack but which I possess in bucket loads.

Talk so much. HOW MANY lah? Dont indulge me if you dont have the answer.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

HAHAHAHAHAH U blardy cracked me up Sam!
You read the children's version of Job? Conman Hee didnt have his whole family, nor his children slaughtered by God, did he? So what persecution he went thru?

The persecution of Sun and Kong Hee is only just beginning. There is worse in store for both of them that will test their faith to the hilt. However, I am fully confident that they will pass with flying colours.

jw5

Loyal

Please you guys, do you think the lovely couple enjoyed uprooting themselves from family, friends and the warm congregation and go to a cold, dangerous foreign place to sing all these trashy songs? They are making tremendous sacrifices for people like you. Why don't you show some appreciation instead? If you are unable pull yourself out of your comfort zone to achieve something, please do not begrudge and be jealous of those who can.

Even pests with a quest can have zest. :biggrin:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you can post her nude , please don't post it here !! I want to enjoy my dinner :wink: and make sure you stay on track promoting that horse :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

She is so short, when it rains she is always the last one to know :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

With the shit albums she is producing n the con job her husband n gang is doing. Its more the devil's excrement. Guess even the devil has its supporters n u are lapping up the shit.

but Sam job is devoted to spreading ignorance :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you find any positive news about Sun Ho that I may have missed, please post it here. Thanks in advance for your help.

At least there's one thing good about her body. It isn't as ugly as her face :wink:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I'm really disappointed that other members of this forum are not contributing any tributes to Sun Ho.

The inability to recognise talent seems to be an inherent sinkie trait. The leadership skills of the PAP cabinet are taken for granted too.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am glad u r dissappointed. Heaven have eyes tat u demonic work is not accepted here.

I'm really disaappointed that other members of this forum are not contributing any tributes to Sun Ho.

The inability to recognise talent seems to be an inherent sinkie trait. The leadership skills of the PAP cabinet are taken for granted too.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am soo happy to see you are disappointed and that you are the idiot to call her a 'talent'. U obviously have extremely bad taste or just crazy.

I'm disappointed that you guys are all idiots not to recognise talent when you see it. :rolleyes:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You want nude issit, just photoshop lah. If you want the real stuff of her, let me go to my bedroom to ask her if she wish to give you or not.