• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For the love of all things SUN!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: The Sun Ho thread..

sunhoheyaosun0134.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to admit. Some of the glamour shots of Horse Sun is really 'nice'. Are they her past photos? Or were they taken AFTER she has gone for 'upgrades'?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Handphone rings incessantly with China Wine! China Wine! ringtone........

Sun wHore : Hi Guys.....whose is this?

Dumbfuck Cunt : Your Holiness Mama Sun! die liao! die liao!

Sun wHore : Calm down! Wait! I need to adjust my nose. It's slipping again. Okay...what is it guy?

Dumbfuck Cunt : Mama Sun it's about your facebook! The number of likes/views are slipping into unprecedented low levels. At the rate it's going, Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar's facebook likes will surpass yours!

Sun wHore : Relax guys......it does not matter.....what does is that money is still coming in every Sunday. So it is one third the amount...sigh...what do you expect from a DROP OF 20,000 IN ATTENDANCE! Money is still money and I am still fancy free and on Board, the dumbfuck Commissioner of Charities!......bye guys..........

27974237%20-%2015_05_2013%20-%20htcity16-001.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Sun wHore : Relax guys......it does not matter.....what does is that money is still coming in every Sunday. So it is one third the amount...sigh...what do you expect from a DROP OF 20,000 IN ATTENDANCE! Money is still money and I am still fancy free and on Board, the dumbfuck Commissioner of Charities!......bye guys..........

Thanks very much for supporting my Sun Ho thread. I will request that Sun personally bless you and all those who are associated with you.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Give it up, Sam. The tabloids have not reported on this long-standing thread despite the excellent collection of photos, some rarely seen before.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Here's my prediction ....Sun Ho and Kong Hee will be in the clear over the cheating case ...then they join the PAP and help the party in the elections. 30,000 zombies out canvassing for the PAP can have a great impact.

And your contribution to Sun Ho will be rewarded.