• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For God sake why doesn't she fix her teeth?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr. Koh live on biscuit a day...Li Lian doesnt fix teeth...who is more like the everyday person?

Poor Desmond Lim and K Jeyarethnam seems to pay no heed to their favourite song of yesteryears, "Please Release Me and Let Me Go"

If elected, they should think about setting up more public toilets........

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
power long time since i saw someone with a gap between their teeth. Madonna had it and a few black singers too.

Well said. These people made it up on the ladder of success. LLL too will reach that pedestal in Parliament.

Its the brain not the teeth..............

Lord Buddha had no hair, neither did Othman Wok Tan Soo Koon and many more..............

Yet this people became famous in Buddhism, getting hitched a second time and climbing up the Speakers Chair.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The gap can facilitate bullshiting better. That's why she was chosen by WP

It also goes to show how expensive is tooth care today. Only the rich and famous can fix it. Not the descendants of poor farmers, pig-sty operators or security guards.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why pick on her tooth?
called bohgay tua neh neh
you people are really funny...very picky hor
dr koh picked on his car ownership
dr koh picked on his removing the leaves and debris to prevent ponding
dr koh picked on those above 75
make sure you all pick the right candidate on 26 Jan ok:smile:
and pick the right horse to win...me pick dr koh to win by two whiskers...