• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For fruitard tonychat ;)

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We weren't programmed by nature to be vegetarians.

1: If man were a vegetarian, as the vegetarians say he is, then he wouldn't produce any acid at al in his stomach. He'd be totally alkaline which is obviously not the case.

2: Rabbits, cows and other vegetarian animals secrete cellulace to to break down cellulose(fiber) and thus absorb it. Man has never and still to this day does not produce this enzyme.

3: there is no Plant in the world that contains vitamin B12, it is only found in animal protein and without it you will get severe anemia. Honestly I can go on and on about this but i will stop at this. Humans are not at the healthiest that theyshould be by eating just fruit and vegetables, nor when they just eat meats. We are Omnivores and that is when Humans are healthiest.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think Tonychat has vitamin B12 deficiency. It can cause hallucinations and mood swings. It's ok Tonychat .you're healthier in body and mind than all of us. Such a brave saint sitting at your computer insulting people for making different life choices than you.
Tonychat , your life style can ruin the environment. Farming has proven to change the landscape... And you can gain cancer in other ways. Simply speaking, you act as if you are going to live forever... Your going to die just like everyone. You are no more superior and just because you morally believe eating meat is wrong, not everyone agrees.

Last edited:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Tonychat has vitamin B12 deficiency. It can cause hallucinations and mood swings. It's ok Tonychat .you're healthier in body and mind than all of us. Such a brave saint sitting at your computer insulting people for making different life choices than you.
Tonychat , your life style can ruin the environment. Farming has proven to change the landscape... And you can gain cancer in other ways. Simply speaking, you act as if you are going to live forever... Your going to die just like everyone. You are no more superior and just because you morally believe eating meat is wrong, not everyone agrees.

Tonychat the points-beggar. He suffered from permanent brain damage due to his strange diet and gayism.