• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

for a better tomorrow...

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you break into my house? How would you know I have a pair of pink thongs? :p:p:p

Anyway, the word is not (pink) "thongs". Try again.
:wink:

You forgetful dumbloop !!

I tore the your black thongs last week and I bought you a pink one yesterday !!:eek:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgetful dumbloop !!

I tore the your black thongs last week and I bought you a pink one yesterday !!:eek:

You mean you took my black lace knickers a few years ago and have been wanking off to it since. Don't think i don't keep count you nitwit. :p

Had a good time since huh? :cool:

If you are so great, why did you faint dead after only kicking some ball around? The entire team was staring at you sleep. :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you took my black lace knickers a few years ago and have been wanking off to it since. Don't think i don't keep count you nitwit. :p

Had a good time since huh? :cool:

If you are so great, why did you faint dead after only kicking some ball around? The entire team was staring at you sleep. :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You mangopoop !!

Then what about you ?? You keep smelling my sperm coated boxer every day for the past few years !!:eek:

Anyway, give it back to me !! Hehehe

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mangopoop !!

Then what about you ?? You keep smelling my sperm coated boxer every day for the past few years !!:eek:

Anyway, give it back to me !! Hehehe

Hey I thought you wore white briefs? Think you got the wrong girl baby! :cool:

Don't worry if I really took those boxers, I'll give them to some fat auntie and put a love hex on you.
Next time you catch yourself drooling over some lau kway bu, you'll know why. :p:p

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I thought you wore white briefs? Think you got the wrong girl baby! :cool:

Don't worry if I really took those boxers, I'll give them to some fat auntie and put a love hex on you.
Next time you catch yourself drooling over some lau kway bu, you'll know why. :p:p

Actually some laukwaybus in their 30s not bad to screw leh !! Not necessary those in the early 20s good as most good to look at but lousy lays leh !!:eek:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually some laukwaybus in their 30s not bad to screw leh !! Not necessary those in the early 20s good as most good to look at but lousy lays leh !!:eek:

No dear. I passed the intel (like size etc) to some really old aunties, like 50-something type. You better pay the ransom soon or you will get raped by a bunch of auntie retirees with lotsa spare time on their hands. :biggrin::biggrin:

So you've been screwing some early 20s chicks huh? Full of meat but no taste?
Beg for mercy boy!! :p:p:cool:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i popped into dis thread for a better tomorrow... ahem! oso the thread title by the way :rolleyes:
n lo n behold! 90% of dis page consists posts of eeoror n lolabunny :eek: :eek:

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never rely on the virtual, visual is the reality. That's what computerisation is doing to us.
I can be who I want to be as long as the language I type in can impress enough in it's cogency to attract attention, welcomed or otherwise.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lolipolly is a laukwaybu in her 30s lah !! trying to get alot of attention from me!!:eek:

firstly, i don't care if you've got a thing for 30 something milfs, but i'm definitely not one of them. nope, don't have a whiff of 30+ milf about me at all, ya know, the sultry come hither looks. nadah!

secondly, i do not wear pink thongs so don't label me that. it's stupid. and please, don't pm me asking me what colour i like, if you can't guess, then you have no business pm-ing me about such stuff.

thirdly, don't pretend to be a cool boxer-wearing guy when you are the uptight type who wears briefs. (apologies to briefs wearers, but i'm referring to exactly how uptight and "shut-in" this eeror guy is). you probably wear white briefs.

fourthly, if you wanna ask me out, don't pretend that you and some other person are concerned about me etc. JUST ASK ME OUT. :cool:

lastly, i'm surprised anyone even donated pcs to old folks homes for the likes of you to surf. just came back from your early dinner that they serve early at the home right? You eat pretty fast for the 5.15pm shift. (i used to be a volunteer feeding old poor thing). :p

were you the ah pek who tried to grab my boob last some years back and drooled over me while you lay in that "pretend faint"? did you know you got the nurses and me very worried that day? we thought you choked on the chocolates i brought to the old folks home. :rolleyes:

quit stalking me!!! :cool::cool::cool: