• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Foo Mee Har had a good Sinkie Cock for past 35 years!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People happy family, why u all so jealous?
Another proud bully dog using my words, hey hakka doggie did you forget she is self declared Hakka or you are now confirmed another Cantonese LIAR dog prostitute descendant? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another proud bully dog using my words, hey hakka doggie did you forget she is self declared Hakka or you are now confirmed another Cantonese LIAR dog prostitute descendant? Pui!
And that’s why clever Hakka bully dog @blackmondy stayed away from this thread because it’s his own kind

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another HAKKA ADULTERER @AhMeng clone that persecuted me hokkien virgin for adultery that forgot she is your own kind or confirmed you are son of Cantonese pahang whore? No wonder so shameless so no morals
Oh so @iamnobody and @k1976 are confirmed vicious CRIMINAL BULLY Cantonese dog prostitute descendant. So many 畜生 and disgrace to humanity dogs that bullied me with ccb Cantonese dog prostitute descendant pride indeed. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh so @iamnobody and @k1976 are confirmed vicious CRIMINAL BULLY Cantonese dog prostitute descendant. So many 畜生 and disgrace to humanity dogs that bullied me with ccb Cantonese dog prostitute descendant pride indeed. Yikes!
Up up up @iamnobody kena exposed is another lazy and idle Cantonese CRIMINAL BULLY now starting many chicken slut threads to “revenge “ on me to win

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up @iamnobody kena exposed is another lazy and idle Cantonese CRIMINAL BULLY now starting many chicken slut threads to “revenge “ on me to win
Don’t tell me you @iamnobody are son of Hakka slut that attacked your own kind. Cannot be lah you are busted 畜生Cantonese dog prostitute descendant no wonder so lazy and idle at work Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t tell me you @iamnobody are son of Hakka slut that attacked your own kind. Cannot be lah you are busted 畜生Cantonese dog prostitute descendant no wonder so lazy and idle at work Pui!

FB_IMG_1705439109431.jpg

You accused this old fart of whistling at you. I'll find him and ask him to ravage your smelly cb and to confirm if your hymen is really intact.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good thread to suss out the cancer Cantonese dogs prostitute descendant disguising as Hakka to attack me indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder @iamnobody is so cheapo cheap dao tao that claim company expenses to pay for MARRIED shanghai mistress meals, as cheap as the Cantonese thief that ate free at my wedding dinner indeed

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder @iamnobody is so cheapo cheap dao tao that claim company expenses to pay for MARRIED shanghai mistress meals, as cheap as the Cantonese thief that ate free at my wedding dinner indeed

That chap is a smart guy. He knew that your marriage is doomed to fail from the start. So he didn't want to waste money. He got a free makan!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh pahang is predominantly Cantonese woh. Make sense @iamnobody aka ahmeng clone with self declared mother from pahang is Cantonese 畜生 ADULTERER that persecuted me hokkien virgin for adultery Knnbccb
IMG_6162.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh pahang is predominantly Cantonese woh. Make sense @iamnobody aka ahmeng clone with self declared mother from pahang is Cantonese 畜生 ADULTERER that persecuted me hokkien virgin for adultery Knnbccb View attachment 194082
So clever exposed LIAR Cantonese ADULTERER dog prostitute descendant @iamnobody 恼羞成怒started MANY chicken rice and slut threads in the last one hour to harass me with your Ccb Cantonese dog son of chicken slut pride to win liao Pui!