• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foldable bicycles allowed

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
foldable bicycle r quite durable & tough as my neighbour been using it 4 a year......mayb i will get 1 too since our public transport fares keeps going up up & away......will save more in the long run & itz also a healthy exercise.......:biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
foldable bicycle r quite durable & tough as my neighbour been using it 4 a year......mayb i will get 1 too since our public transport fares keeps going up up & away......will save more in the long run & itz also a healthy exercise.......:biggrin:

Fold size 66 x 30 x 15 cm. 5.5 Kg. :biggrin::biggrin:

5789_260606115037.jpg

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.abikecentral.com/

http://www.myabike.com/Regions.html

Not sure bout the local agent... But u can chk dis out... They sell Dahon plus some other brand... BTW i had seen the A-Bike couple of time in SG...:biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.speedmatrixdepot.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2

thanks 4 the info bro......the a-bike is not available here yet......mayb will check out the mr brown website as my collegue say this guy rides 2 work in a foldie every day.......

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sometime cheaper 2 buy online... Since 5.5kg can tompang coll 2 buy if going 2 Yingland...:biggrin::biggrin:

Dis 1 cnot fold... but motorise n bery nice bike from Giant... :biggrin:

Revive-Spirit.jpg

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
can you imagine you carry one, Ah Lian brings one, Ah Huan carries one, Ah Huat brings one and I carry one... the bus will be very crowded, anyway if the whole scheme focus on convenience than why can't the bus company deploys more shuttle buses to all housing estates to pick up ppl (@20cents per trip) and send them to various bus stop and mrt stations, the problem is fixed right, of course if you have more objectives the solution is difference.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
can you imagine you carry one, Ah Lian brings one, Ah Huan carries one, Ah Huat brings one and I carry one... the bus will be very crowded, anyway if the whole scheme focus on convenience than why can't the bus company deploys more shuttle buses to all housing estates to pick up ppl (@20cents per trip) and send them to various bus stop and mrt stations, the problem is fixed right, of course if you have more objectives the solution is difference.

The problem stems from the need to travel. Thus if everything is within short distance, all the issue of bicyle racks etc would vanish. People would just ride all the way to their destination.vThus we must force the govt to expedite their decentralization plans to solve the transport problems.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

They dont care, they thought a folded up bicycle is like a handbag or a briefcase.:biggrin: The bus is big enough for that. You want shuttle services, sorry, no way. Your convenience will mean their inconvenience You dont ride a bicycle, you walk, simple as that.:biggrin:

Cheers.:biggrin: