• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flying Dutchman is a traitor !!!!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did this flying shitman ever do National Services before?

If yes, ok he can come and talk to us about citizens should have rights but privileges have to be earned and etc.

If the flying shitman never do National Service before, then asked him to shit up and fuck off and dont tell me the shit about citizens should have rights and privileges crap.

We local born Singaporeans citizens who have done our National Services and reservist should have the rights and privileges as we have already earned it in giving our 2 years full time doing our National Service and doing our Reservist up to age 40.

If the flying shitman never did anything I said above, then asked him to shut up and fuck off.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did this flying shitman ever do National Services before?

If yes, ok he can come and talk to us about citizens should have rights but privileges have to be earned and etc.

If the flying shitman never do National Service before, then asked him to shit up and fuck off and dont tell me the shit about citizens should have rights and privileges crap.

We local born Singaporeans citizens who have done our National Services and reservist should have the rights and privileges as we have already earned it in giving our 2 years full time doing our National Service and doing our Reservist up to age 40.

If the flying shitman never did anything I said above, then asked him to shut up and fuck off.

Flying Dutchman do Ant-Ass? U got see pigs fly? U got see mee siam with HUM?

Answer me CHAO RECRUIT! Never mind....u run and touch that tree over there and come back!

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
once my company dinner and dance engaged him as an MC. fucking boring thru out the whole night dun know wat the fucking he talkin abt and he insulted one of paticipants who's balding "the one who got no hair" KNN. after that we never ask him to be our MC anymore.... old man acting cool....
tiu