• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FLUSHING my toilet bowl once a day

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just woke up.

I hobbled my way to my bathroom. I think my fucking right ankle is still broken. It's still swelling and painful.

Now I am doing my small business on the bowl and a strange thought come to my mind.

What if I flush my toilet bowl only once a day?

How much money will I save?

How much water will I save for the environment?

How to prevent the smell from travelling out of the bowl before the end of the day Flush?

Any idea?

I shall leave the bowl unflushed now and hobble myself back to bed.

Later I will check on the smell level to see if it is tolerable and do a FR here.

Adios!

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is the wisdom of not flushing small business ? I've notice some houses even well to do homes not flushing urine from the toilet bowl and leaving it open too ?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Flush only when it overflow. By the way pee only a day, like that you only need to flush once a day. Use a rubber band.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What a silly boy... go collect your pee and dilute them for watering plants, what pee in the toilet bowl?

can use, don’t waste!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pee into a tupe container. I buy a tupe of yogart and finish it. Use the container to pee.

Pour pee directly into wash basin drain hole and pour water into tupe and wipe tupe and basin clean thereafter...

flush toilet use 5 litre of water... tupe is only 500ml of water... your choice.

Use toilet bowl to bomb only. Save time on having wipe the urine spay everywhere on the floor and bowl top surface and sides. Toilet bowl and floor stay clean at all time.... wife like it...

Works well for me for past 20 years...

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on these two articles below :

The most inefficient water closets in Singapore use 9 litres of water per flush. The most efficient ones use 3 litres for half a flush and 4.5 litres for a full flush.

We are currently charged a Water Tariff of $1.21 or $1.52 for each cubic meter of water, depending on the two tiers of water consumption level.

Assuming that I don't work from home, I will need about 3 Flushes Per Day.

Once in the Morning;
Once in the Evening when I am back home; and
Once in the Middle of night (Wake up to wee wee).

Asumming my flush is efficient, 4 litres per flush, that's 12 litres per day or 360 litres per month.

So if I just flush once a day I will save 240 litres per month or 2880 litres a year.

One cubic metre is 1000 litres and it cost only $1.52

WTF, I flush only once a day I save less than SGD $5 A YEAR????

SAVE FOR FUCK?!?!?!

IS MY CALCULATION CORRECT??? :unsure:

jw5

Loyal
I just woke up.

I hobbled my way to my bathroom. I think my fucking right ankle is still broken. It's still swelling and painful.

Now I am doing my small business on the bowl and a strange thought come to my mind.

How to prevent the smell from travelling out of the bowl before the end of the day Flush?

Any idea?

Later I will check on the smell level to see if it is tolerable and do a FR here.

Adios!

Pang sai must always flush. :cool:

Pang jio sometimes can don't flush if you are at home. :wink:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
A verlee efficient method is to connect your basin output to the toilet bowl using a tube. Whenever you brush teeth wash face all the used water will be flushed to the toilet.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can make a home make filter. After peeing through the filter you can drink it like NEWater. For poop, just hold it and do it at public toilets.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just woke up.

Any idea?

Adios!
Just install this:

1646486813869.png

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

Connect a hose from washing machine to few pails of recycled water to reuse.

KNN