• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flags in Ang Mo Kio purposely felled by someone

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ass Loon still has the flag.

lhl3-257x300.jpg
Flag poles put up by Town Council for Nationals Day celebrations were broken in PM Lee's GRC. The flags were not damaged.

Ass Loon is now a picture of Anger and Hate. His smiles are gone!

but why he looked like ah Meng

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not about following angmos, but about showing consideration to the cleaners (most are obviously overworked) and to the next customer who wants to use the table (especially if the outlet is crowded). Forget for a minute that it's a government initiative thought up by establishment people and think about being considerate to fellow ordinary folk. :wink:

Don't be like that inconsiderate manipulative yet needy moron, Scroobal. :biggrin:

Depends on where i m having my meal. I mean which constituency. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not about following angmos, but about showing consideration to the cleaners (most are obviously overworked) and to the next customer who wants to use the table (especially if the outlet is crowded). Forget for a minute that it's a government initiative thought up by establishment people and think about being considerate to fellow ordinary folk. :wink:

Don't be like that inconsiderate manipulative yet needy moron, Scroobal. :biggrin:

When vile pappies want you to do something.....you can bet on it there's a more sinister agenda behind it.....

For example No smoking campaign plus cig tax....you really think evil pappies concern about your health?
They only worry you die early cannot be productive or worse horrors of horrors get sick and can't die hang on and burden their healthcare.

Never do what the pappies tell you to....you'll end up getting fucked big time.
Best is do the opposite.....
Fuck pappies and show them middle finger.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forget for a minute that it's a government initiative thought up by establishment people and think about being considerate to fellow ordinary folk. :wink:

NEVER EVER FORGET IT IS THE FUCKING PAP WHO MAKE YOU INTO HAWKER ASSISTANT TO WAIT FOR YOUR FOOD TO BE PREPARED AND WAIT TO BRING YOUR OWN FOOD TO YOU.
IN HAWKER CENTERS IN MALAYSIA AND THAILAND, YOU ORDER YOUR FOOD AND THAT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU.

PART OF PAP PLAN TO GET YOU USED TO THEIR MIND CONTROLS
AND IN THE PROCESS, THEY STOLE OUR COUNTRY FROM UNDER OUR FEET AND RAPED HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS FROM US

AS IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH, THEY WANT YOU TO RETURN THE PLATES AND TRAYS
NEXT THEY WANT YOU TO CLEAN UP AS WELL

A NEW FORM OF KEEPING STINKIES HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAP AND HAWKER CENTERS OPERATORS (ALL TIED TO CRASS LOOT PEOPLE) TO FUCK TO TIEW AND TO KAN

I RETURN MY TRAYS IN HONGKONG AND JAPAN AS THEY DO NOT HAVE THE FUCKING PAP THERE
IN STINKAPORE I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO DO THAT
ALL SINGAPOREANS MUST REFUSE TO DO WHAT THE FUCK PAP AND THEIR HAWKER CENTER OPERATORS WANT YOU TO DO

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If tat the case..the voters have only themselves to blame...
Aiya, last time Ah Loon was in tears and apologised and so sorry this and that the AMK morons thought he was sincere. Now discovered what a crook and liar Ass Loon is. So vented their anger publicly. Hope they don't get caught as Ah Loon, like his dad, is evil and merciless.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me I will clear my tray in the fast food restaurant ( not many sinkies do this) but not in the hawker centre since this is a PAP initiative.

I never had a chance to do that. The McDonald auntie was already eyeballing my tray and took it away from me seconds after I have finished my meal.