• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flaccid Aspiration and Inspiration: Al Pacino, 83, Reveals His 29-Year-Old Girlfriend Is 8 Months Pregnant

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://9gag.com/gag/aA02M52?utm_campaign=link_post&utm_medium=social&utm_source=Facebook

my god,, this is the type of alpha man that the flaccid here will want to emulate and aspired to be.

Al Pacino, 83, Reveals His 29-Year-Old Girlfriend Is 8 Months Pregnant​

Al Pacino has revealed that he is expecting his fourth child.

AP
A representative confirmed to TMZ that Pacino's girlfriend, Noor Alfallah, is 8 months pregnant pregnant.

The Hollywood JR/BACKGRID
The actor has been dating Alfallah, 29, since around April 2022.

TMZ
The 83-year-old actor has three children from two different women: a daughter with Jan Tarrant and twins with Beverly D'Angelo.
Alfallah has had previous relationships with Mick Jagger and billionaire Nicolas Berggruen.

TMZ
Pacino spoke to The New Yorker about fatherhood in 2014:
I'm responsible to them. I'm a part of their life. When I'm not, it's upsetting to me and to them. So that's part of the gestalt. And I get a lot from it. It takes you out of yourself.