• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fivestars & NSP's Official Stand -Please clarify

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Don't be so defensive and read again. I'm saying you could potentially do more damage because you're using your real name and a known NSP member, not you have done any damage. Proves no point to me by attacking members of another opposition party and moreover was your ex-party except what I already know that you are an ingrate enough and have forgotten the PAP.

BTW, there's no playing with words. It's just poor English.

I am not being defensive, I am just being naughty and playful. You need to see the difference here. :wink: I mean after all those bickering, do you really think I am such a petty and defensive person? Nah. Most of the time, I am just being naughty and sarcastic. :wink:

I am not going to join PAP, why should I keep thinking about PAP instead? :wink:

Well, attacking and being naughty is another totally different thing. And again, please don't doubt about this, every replies I have for you, is truly for you only. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
meng seng, there are always petty people around to pick your cherries. like my li'l brother had said this to u before. some even wanna pick your grapeseeds! LOL!!:biggrin:

I don't really mind lah. Just being naughty. :wink:

Seems that I need to find a garden myself and start growing grapes! Maybe your little brother can help? LOL!

Goh Meng Seng

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the clarification bro. Much appreciated. Probably an overzealous supporter or member with his own views embedded with the party that he supports.

Now that we know that he is not the spokesperson, other concerned forummers and myself can help correct any wrong perception that this moniker creates in terms of NSP policies and views as the GE draws near.

It might be helpful if the party uses a moniker like RP to make official releases.

To be honest, personally, I don't know whether Fivestar is NSP member or not but I am very sure that he is not a "spokesman" of NSP. I shouldn't be seen as "spokesman" of NSP as well.

The spokesman of the NSP has to be the party President or Secretary General.

Even if Fivestar is a NSP member, I think I will respect his freedom of speech, no matter how ridiculous some people may view it. Well even PAP ministers and MPs don't make sense some time, so what's not? :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you have the right to express your views. No issues there. Unfortunately you also relay NSP annoucements ( unlike many others who have strong alternative views) and people might tend to associate your views with NSP.

Just seeking clairification.

1) I can claim for Malays and Indians votes for PAP. Or the voters had voted PAP? (2006)

I am not Allah or Nabi MD no;2 or Iman Mahadi.

2) Minority Malays and Indians voted Opposition. Majority Malays and Indians voted PAP. 40% of 75% Chinese voted opposition and 60% of 75% Chinese voted PAP. PAP voters are Rich, Elite, Financial Assistant holder, VWO, GLC, GIC, MNCs and government staffs. This is fact or presume? or observe during voting day?

This is fact of view from Singaporean or Malaysian or both? Why?

Do you know some Malaysian Malay hate Singapore Malay? The Different.

Do not blame me for taking Malaysian Balacan. I am not that smelly that you think. I am not the minority Malay that voted opposition. I am Chinese speaking good malay not the Englandish. Post 1963 Malaysia spirit.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very well said. I had actually sought clarification about Fivestars after he began posting his comments and relaying NSP annoucements some months ago. There was no reply and this is second attempt and thankfully got a reply from someone actually associated with NSP.

Like you, the concern was that its a fire that had to be put out quickly lest PAP makes hay out of it or the People wrongly associate NSP with those comments.

I also found it odd that some people could not differentiate his comments from the usual rubbish that we see in the forum. This chap was the only one that regularly relayed NSP annoucements and thus the difference.

Imgaine had PAP quizzed NSP on the position of fivestar, what he had been doing and his relations to NSP and NSP is unable to give a good answer, what will happen then? What then will you say when PAP drags the rest of the opposotion parties along wth NSP to be roasted just because of what fivestar had taken position on?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not being defensive, I am just being naughty and playful. You need to see the difference here. :wink: I mean after all those bickering, do you really think I am such a petty and defensive person? Nah. Most of the time, I am just being naughty and sarcastic. :wink:

I am not going to join PAP, why should I keep thinking about PAP instead? :wink:

Well, attacking and being naughty is another totally different thing. And again, please don't doubt about this, every replies I have for you, is truly for you only. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Alright, maybe I used the wrong descriptions in this case. As long as you know I didn't mean what you think I meant and misunderstood as well, that is good enough.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It might be helpful if the party uses a moniker like RP to make official releases.

I think that official party releases, whichever party, are to be found on the respective party website. Whoever relays any party releases on any other websites or forums are simply relays and might be peppered with additional opinions, even if well-meaning. Any one could do it, not necessarily party members and certainly unofficial. Whether there's only one doing it or many doing is besides the point.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said there is only person relaying official news and at the same time making controversial political remarks in a consistent manner. You have yet to point out point anyone else doing it in this forum or anyone else. Can you?

I think that official party releases, whichever party, are to be found on the respective party website. Whoever relays any party releases on any other websites or forums are simply relays and might be peppered with additional opinions, even if well-meaning. Any one could do it, not necessarily party members and certainly unofficial. Whether there's only one doing it or many doing is besides the point.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I said there is only person relaying official news and at the same time making controversial political remarks in a consistent manner. You have yet to point out point anyone else doing it in this forum or anyone else. Can you?

As I've said, whether there's only one doing it or many doing it is beside the point. How can a party control who or how many doing it? Do you mean one doing it means representative and many doing it nevermind? If that's your view, then I nevermind also. You're entitled to your view, however logic-defying it is.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem to be the only one who can't grasp the issue.

I will break it down for you.

1) Many forummers make all kind of comments from derogatory, offensive, false, wrong assertions and politically incorrect comments. That is commonplace and cannot be controlled. This is not the issue which you seem to get stuck on and seem to have got the wrong end of the stick.

2) There is only 1 isolated case of an individual who does the above plus post official announcements of a political party giving the impression that he is the spokesperson. No one has corrected this since he began posting. Since there is no correction, people might perceive it wrongly.

Get the picture. Now you know where I have asked you twice to name any other case when I cannot recall any and you seem to think its commonplace.

I only sought clarification from NSP as to his status with NSP in regard to that as a spokesperson. Never asked him to stop making the comments.

I got the impression that you are not aware of his postings in the first place.

As I've said, whether there's only one doing it or many doing it is beside the point. How can a party control who or how many doing it? Do you mean one doing it means representative and many doing it nevermind? If that's your view, then I nevermind also. You're entitled to your view, however logic-defying it is.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've grasped your issue. Your issue is why only one only. I've accepted your issue.

Though, on my side, I can't see the difference between one or more. If another comes in and post the same stuff, does it equalise or nullify?

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus! All this gay talk is getting embarrassing................where's that photo of leetahbar's happy gay wedding to the grey hair ass? lol...........lol

gayweddingnc2.jpg

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Alright, maybe I used the wrong descriptions in this case. As long as you know I didn't mean what you think I meant and misunderstood as well, that is good enough.

Well, that settles it then. :wink:

I am not doing what you think I am doing. It is about perception and I am simply stating what could possibly be the most devastating damage a politician could do to his party; call me the devil's advocate, I don't mind. Just hope that WP doesn't go into any 3 corner fight or Yaw Shin Leong does not meet any skillful PAP politician that could keep playing around with such past issue. With the kind of adverse media condition, it would be near impossible to turn around the table on this issue unless you could think of a COHERENT reasoning to defend the stand.

While there are times that politicians want to play the "controversial card" to make news and up his presence in the public sphere, but just make sure Truth is on your side and you could possibly handle it and guiding the whole issue to the positive side. Just like the New Paper which wanted to paint or insinuate me as "having a mistress". Truth is on my side and they could not go any further other than very subtle mention. From the public relations perspective, I thank them for such wonderful exposure they have given to me without able to do any damage to me. :wink:

But such things don't come easy, really. And it is not something that could be "created" deliberately nor "directed" easily. Just like James Gomez saga, it just happens with a string of coincidences along with the kind of adversity he faced from the PAP's side. Nobody could control it, least the results that come with it. Luckily, the result has been more or less neutral with bonus exposure for James Gomez. Ask anybody around and less people would know who Yaw Shin Leong or Perry Tong or Goh Meng Seng is but everybody knows who James Gomez is now.

Anyway, having said all this, I hope you would agree with me that putting all past bickering off for the moment is BEST for everybody, especially WP.

Goh Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't really mind lah. Just being naughty. :wink:

Seems that I need to find a garden myself and start growing grapes! Maybe your little brother can help? LOL!

Goh Meng Seng

hello! meng seng...grapeseeds is another satired word for nipples! LOL!! do u know why the troll loves to pick ur "cherries"?...think dirty. u get ur answer. but no prize, ok. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

one thing for sure. SDP cannot control all their clowns. they are all running amok n berserk here exactly like rabid pariah doggies.

next time instead of sending the matas, they should ask the SPCA to handle them.:biggrin:

our saikongseng is as debative as ever. just let him win la if u consider him as ur pal.:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
That goes without saying, madcow charge on never lose.. :biggrin:

that's why i got a hunch that he might just win the next MP! his try-try-never-die spirit is admirable. as pals of his, we must give him out outmost support. my gang of GOFs agree with my li'l brother LTS and are vying - rather betting- that he shall win the next erection.