• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fitness studios in S'pore shut down overnight, owner uncontactable, customers stranded

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police reports have been lodged against two fitness studios in Singapore after customers and instructors discovered that they have closed down without notice.

Kyklos Studio and its affiliated brand X Fitness are reportedly run by Atlas Ang, 31, according to The Straits Times.

Kyklos Studio customers discovered something was amiss when they stepped into a deserted yoga studio on Sep. 12.

The lights were on, the equipment were ready, but the instructor was nowhere to be seen even 20 minutes into the scheduled class.

Kyklos Studio runs yoga classes at Tekka Place and spin classes at the GR.iD shopping mall, according to ClassPass, which is used to book sessions at gyms and fitness centres.

A disgruntled customer complained online about the Sep. 12 yoga class, further mentioning that the business has remained incommunicado despite repeatedly calling and messaging the number it provided.

A quick online search revealed that the Kyklos Studio website is no longer accessible, while its Instagram and Facebook pages are also no longer available.

More at https://shrtcô.de/MnwNGe

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lesson learned here! Never sign up for any packages involving beauty n fitness.. Once your hard earned $$$ goes out, it'll never come back!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lesson learned here! Never sign up for any packages involving beauty n fitness.. Once your hard earned $$$ goes out, it'll never come back!
Singapore is a sunny island. You can keep fit be healthy 24x7 any time. Why sign up for some dubious package with some health studio?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking irony that these ppl join gym just to fill Instagram photos. At home they hardly lift a finger to do housework and take grab wherever they go. Even regular fucking is good exercise.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Idiots deserve to get conned. Want to keep fit, just eat clean and healthy, and have the discipline to do some outdoor sports regularly. Don't need to pay for fitness programs.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lights were on, the equipment were ready, but the instructor was nowhere to be seen even 20 minutes into the scheduled class
Bloody hell this 20mins wait could have made them fitter if they just diy themselves with the equipments.

I would have spent the rest of the time selecting the equipment of my interest and transport them to my home.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does it even work?
This cheebye is so fat despite posing in sports wear in every shot.

1663212716354.png
1663212729239.png
1663212740574.png

Mathildaaaa the fucking Hippo.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those idiots should have seen this coming with the boss of the company having a name like Atlas Ang. He's ready to run road to other parts of the globe anytime.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spinning is one of the most successful marketing gimmick I've ever come across, many ladies are paying outrageous amounts for a "class" that has no value-add.

All they do is put many exercise bikes in one room and get an "instructor" to cycle with the attendees while blasting workout music and shouting motivational slogans. I attended one complimentary "lesson" at a posh studio out of courtesy to an acquaintance and though it was a good workout, there wasn't any difference between this and me grabbing a wireless earphone with free music and working on the bicycle in a gym.

These lessons don't come cheap - they cost $20 - $30 per hour for an average studio; the one I attended was upscale (comes with a giant virtual road screen) and they charge nearly $50 per hour. Ridiculous!

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spinning is one of the most successful marketing gimmick I've ever come across, many ladies are paying outrageous amounts for a "class" that has no value-add.

All they do is put many exercise bikes in one room and get an "instructor" to cycle with the attendees while blasting workout music and shouting motivational slogans. I attended one complimentary "lesson" at a posh studio out of courtesy to an acquaintance and though it was a good workout, there wasn't any difference between this and me grabbing a wireless earphone with free music and working on the bicycle in a gym.

These lessons don't come cheap - they cost $20 - $30 per hour for an average studio; the one I attended was upscale (comes with a giant virtual road screen) and they charge nearly $50 per hour. Ridiculous!
Those spinning classes are merely a way for the attendees to showoff their camel toes on the way to the class.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is a sunny island. You can keep fit be healthy 24x7 any time. Why sign up for some dubious package with some health studio?

People join a commercial gym because it is also a social club for them. Straight and gay people see it as an effective hunting ground for fuck buddies.

They also like to take selfies and videos, post them on social media and virtue signal about how invested they are in a 'healthy lifestyle'. Vanities of vanities, all is vanity. :biggrin:

teakopek

Lol, This Atlas Ang apparently changed name before wonder what scam he do before sia. He was Jonathan Ang Sheng Rui.