• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First WP GRC - Aljunied?

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP and Mr Chee can't win elections ( he can't even contest ) If there is a three party fight in my constituency ( PAP, GMS and Chee ), I admire Chee but will tactical vote GMS because Chee can't win.

why u have so high expectations of GMS now?
He is not in cabinet nor a MP. NSP has no seat in parliament. What can he do for Singaporeans now?
you can judge him fairly later if he win and enter parliament next GE.

Agree... about the Dr CSJ and I believe it would be polite of you to address him as Dr because Phd in neuropsychology as compared to JUST an economic degree from NUS.

Personally Dr Chee did not contest in an election. He had already been elected. The office of the parliament is but a physical office. For one who fight is above rhetorical debates, and even that for "some", rhetoric and proper public speaking skills fare way below a kid from speech and drama school.

apologies. a politician should not just be just on the result from the poll. And if that is your final ruler of measurement then the same praise must be heaped on PAP. a politician that walks the talks already had a persona greater than the physical office. Speak and do as if you already holding the office, the moral authority, physical statue, personal aura etc and not speak and do only if you attain the office.

A man that had already prepared his back emergency exit is not exactly the man that will stay on to fight for Singaporeans. How many years had so many oppositions toiled the ground and this man can do it in 4 years?

Give dues where it is due to and not blindly supports someone simply he is not a friend of your enemy, but might be yours....

High expectations of GMS?

Last edited: