• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First Reform Needed - Take the Elections Dept Out of PMO's Office

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its several decisions that favour the FAP throughout the election campaign leave much to be desired! First, the alleged delay that they caused to the TG PAGAR oppo candidates and thereafter, disqualified them for being 35 seconds late - how preposterous this is for something as serious as the national elections in which an entire people's future is at stake! Yet it could connive at the FAP candidate not being truthful on her employment status. It insulted our intelligence again by asking NSP to make a police report on TPL's violating the cooling day rule when it is clearly under its purview. Why must the Elections Dept be placed under the PMO? Where's the independence???

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to reform when pathetic sinkies only manage to vote in 6 opposition? Haha suffer and swallow (as Alec Tok puts it) another 5 years first then bring this subject up again.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Elections Department is a TPL, I do no what to say. I motion that TPL be listed in the Singlish dictionary to mean chao geena gold digger.

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to reform when pathetic sinkies only manage to vote in 6 opposition? Haha suffer and swallow (as Alec Tok puts it) another 5 years first then bring this subject up again.

I am disappointed with the People that vote the PAP....
THose who voted for Opposition....Well done....
Pathetics sinkies will suffer for another 5 years... then get GST package again...vote for PAP..then kenna bully for another 5nore years.....HOPELESS!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am disappointed with the People that vote the PAP....
THose who voted for Opposition....Well done....
Pathetics sinkies will suffer for another 5 years... then get GST package again...vote for PAP..then kenna bully for another 5nore years.....HOPELESS!!

How to be disappointed? When Old Mrs Lee died, kindergarten Children believed she was the mother of Singapore. You be disapointed in years to come.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
first reform to do is ....., let the police force be neutral.as in, party Minister should not control the police force.
president should be neutral.he should be truly elected by the people.then the president will control the police force.

i think it's a great idea.people elect the president, the president control the police force.very neutral indeed.so that, party is party, justic will only side with what's truly right and what's truly wrong.Not because the Home Minister belong to either one of the party!!! Anyone agree???

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opposition priority in parliament:

Get MOM to disclose full statistics of Singaporeans employment status. Break down all the vital statistics including the PR, EP, S passes and Work permit.