• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First man on the moon Neil Armstrong has passed on

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I still find puzzling is that there are still idiots who think the Moon landings were fake despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
r.i.p. a true american hero. the armstrong who flew and walked (the moon) rather than cycled.

died of complications in a cardiovascular operation after he checked in for surgery to relieve blocked arteries. suffered his 1st stroke in 1991 while skiing in aspen. had a history of heart problems after that. survived by his 2nd wife and 2 sons, 1 stepson, 1 stepdaughter, 10 grandkids. his 1st wife divorced him after 38 years of marriage. his biological daughter passed away at age 3 succumbing to tumor in the brain stem.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I still find puzzling is that there are still idiots who think the Moon landings were fake despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

A few years from now ah tiong will go up to verify Armstrong's footprint.

Seems man who went into space also cannot escape from 7th month's 牛头马脸

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslim need to claim he is a convert,they need it to justify it is Allah will, was told by muslim before that all the good law and most invention came from Islam true believers...

and they wanna cut your cock off too. sorry, i mean foreskin. :o

Last edited:

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know I have absolutely no connection with him personally but felt a lump in my throat as I watched a BBC report on his accomplishments this morning. Whatever his personal life of which I know nothing about, those of my generation regard him (and of course Aldrin and Collins) as true heroes. As teenagers, we not only watched in amazement, the incredible scenes of the actual lunar landing but also the build up to and return flight of Apollo 11. I suppose those who grew up with the technology that we now take for granted might never understand nor appreciate the cutting edge, experimental stuff that the whole community of scientists, engineers and pilots accomplished to put a man on the moon.

RIP, Neil Armstrong.