• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious First lady Trump is so beautiful

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ivanka Trump is the BEST,
better than her mother, and her step mother.
She converted to Judaism, and married a Jewish guy,
so that their children are Jewish.
Otherwise, gentile woman means the children are non-Jewish

Is she really Jewish?

If she converted to Judaism, then she becomes Jewish,
and her children will be Jewish.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are individuals who prefer so called "brainy" wives, and some prefer beautiful (trophy) wives, and there are those more fortunate to have smart and attractive wives.
I rather not have an ugly wife.

did Trump courted her the traditional way or just made an offer: $30 000 for a pussy grab followed by a fuck okay..........
did you think she fall for him for all the goodness she saw in him????????????? goodness gracious me

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;hH8_ADWQgQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH8_ADWQgQA[/video]

[video=youtube;5hkK_ZKl-SQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hkK_ZKl-SQ[/video]

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did Trump courted her the traditional way or just made an offer: $30 000 for a pussy grab followed by a fuck okay..........
did you think she fall for him for all the goodness she saw in him????????????? goodness gracious me

I do not know.
But assume that everything is equal, no logical and sane woman will not prefer a better looking. caring and compassionate individual, and a financially more wealthy individual.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she converted to Judaism, then she becomes Jewish,
and her children will be Jewish.

There's a sinkie actor from under one roof who converted to judaism and called himself a jew. i had a good laugh. Guess i was wrong! Anyway ivanka adopting the religion of her husband is hardly newsworthy. That's what a wife should be like! Follow husband!

jw5

Loyal
There's a sinkie actor from under one roof who converted to judaism and called himself a jew. i had a good laugh. Guess i was wrong! Anyway ivanka adopting the religion of her husband is hardly newsworthy. That's what a wife should be like! Follow husband!

Andrew Lim is Paul. :biggrin:

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/radio-presenters-journey-to-judaism

ST_20151008_SUKJEWOIII_1731476.jpg

Radio producer and presenter Andrew Lim at the Chesed-El Synagogue in Oxley Rise. The 48-year-old, whose wife and three children are also Orthodox Jews, said the teachings of the faith resonate strongly with him.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andrew Lim is Paul. :biggrin:

Radio producer and presenter Andrew Lim at the Chesed-El Synagogue in Oxley Rise. The 48-year-old, whose wife and three children are also Orthodox Jews, said the teachings of the faith resonate strongly with him.

Thank you, that's him alright. Until a few days ago, i regard jews more of a race, than a religion.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you, that's him alright. Until a few days ago, i regard jews more of a race, than a religion.

You sound totally confused. If you are now right that Jew is a religion instead of a race, then what's Judaism?

Why is it so difficult for you to admit you are quite ignorant?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound totally confused. If you are now right that Jew is a religion instead of a race, then what's Judaism?

Why is it so difficult for you to admit you are quite ignorant?

Unlike you, i already admitted i was wrong, twice. Beside deceased Ramseth, how can anyone have superior knowledge of all things?

To your first point, are you Singaporean? You never have a Singh or Kaur friend? Their religion is very closely related to their race. That's what i thought of Jews and Judaism.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was told Jews are a race n Judaism is the religion. So for Trump daughter....She is not a Jew...She is a follower of Judaism but her kids will be Jews