• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First date: Man or Woman pays?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My first date with PRC chicks, I will always make sure to bring them up to mount faber's moonstone. A little sake and the perfect sun set view guarantees that she will be dripping wet before 9pm

Wahlaneh! I used to bring PRCs up there too. The restaurant sells steamboat. Carpark just in-front. Wonder if the restaurant's still there. Most of the males there all in the process of 'steal eat'. Very comfortable place. Business always quiet. Restaurant machiam ship design.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wahlaneh! I used to bring PRCs up there too. The restaurant sells steamboat. Carpark just in-front. Wonder if the restaurant's still there. Most of the males there all in the process of 'steal eat'. Very comfortable place. Business always quiet. Restaurant machiam ship design.

Moonstone is newly renovated one. Converted from western food to Japanese sake bar. Go early and you get a nice sofa seat facing sentosa. I notice a lot of men like to bring PRC there. PRC couples, sinkie men with PRC chicks...for your convenience, there is a fragrance hotel not to far away at Pasir panjang road :biggrin: But I prefer forest war game :p

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just a dinner less than $100 ask for a split on 1st date. That guy really very calculative/broke.
If no money better dont ask any girl for date.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What are the chances of 2nd dates unless you're sibeh handsome.

First date you can't score, don't even think of 2nd date unless you want spare tire that will call you everyday....just kidding.

Doesn't need to be handsome, it is how you talk and do not treat them like precious, just treat them as equal, save you alot of grieves, you can tell by the first date what type she is, want pampering, flirting, bossy or who are independent and ladylike....:smile:

If she really like you , it doesn't matter first time or 2nd time going dutch, she will always come back to you if she think you are worth her time vice verus, it is a two way street.:biggrin:

ChaoKuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majorities of the woman who are sinkie, are super chaokuan and they will expect man to pay for everything and its on their blood.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was thinking if the man or woman is so particular about who should be paying for first date, they should not go for the date in the first place. after dates, marriage there will be much more of this who should pay what issue lol

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was thinking if the man or woman is so particular about who should be paying for first date, they should not go for the date in the first place. after dates, marriage there will be much more of this who should pay what issue lol

First date, guy must pay to score. But but... i like to see the lady making effort to pay her share. At least song... abit for me to see them no niao chee :p

I dislike those keep quiet, act blur live longer type... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First date, guy must pay to score. But but... i like to see the lady making effort to pay her share. At least song... abit for me to see them no niao chee :p

I dislike those keep quiet, act blur live longer type... :rolleyes:

Yeah I do agree guy must pay as a gentlemen gesture. Women must make the effort to act to pay as a courtesy.

Kiam siap man who ask to go dutch and buay paiseh women who keep quiet should be ban from dates :p

alfrescian

Alfrescian
Loyal
on 1st dates, do something that involves two payments, eg. a movie followed by a drink/meal, a meal followed by a drink, etc. if one pays the first, the other should pay for the second.

the girl should actually pay one of those in order not to be made to look like a greedy, cheapskate freeloader.