• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fire Singaporean to hire FT? WTH!

oppvoter

Alfrescian
Loyal
On November 1 (Sunday), a Man has posted on his Facebook account showing a photo of a man drinking alone by the side at Neverland 2. Netizen, Tyler Tan, approached the man and upon questioning, he was surprised with the answer he received. The man claimed that he has been working at least 18 hours a day and was eventually retrenched by the government as there are more foreigners nowadays to replace his job post.

http://www.sgcoldtruth.com/is-pap-looking-to-hire-more-foreigners-and-fire-more-singaporeans/

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
FT vs Singaporeans have no meaning anymore!

Since more than half of the residents are foreigners!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FT vs Singaporeans have no meaning anymore!

Since more than half of the residents are foreigners!

Normal lah!...our government looked after us, don't worry....he can't pay his CPF MediShield Life.....will not be able even to leave Singapore for work...have to beg outside CPF offices....don't complain, he voted for the best....& this is the best he has got....WTH!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
....he can't pay his CPF MediShield Life.....will not be able even to leave Singapore for work...have to beg outside CPF offices....WTH!

What?! Did not pay his MediShield Life premiums? Is jail-able offence leh. Is a serious crime in SG! He cannot even leave Changi Chalet, let alone leave SG to find work! Millions of $ in CPF ordinary account will not help him pay the premiums!

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
On November 1 (Sunday), a Man has posted on his Facebook account showing a photo of a man drinking alone by the side at Neverland 2. Netizen, Tyler Tan, approached the man and upon questioning, he was surprised with the answer he received. The man claimed that he has been working at least 18 hours a day and was eventually retrenched by the government as there are more foreigners nowadays to replace his job post.

http://www.sgcoldtruth.com/is-pap-looking-to-hire-more-foreigners-and-fire-more-singaporeans/

Channel NewsAsia Retweeted
justin ‏@JustinOngSG 27m27 minutes ago
.@PAPSingapore most credible with those aged 55 and above, educated at PSLE and below, plus naturalised citizens: Dr Koh #ips #postgesurveys

Channel NewsAsia Retweeted
justin ‏@JustinOngSG 25m25 minutes ago
.@wpsg & @yourSDP most credible with those aged 39 and below, and educated w/ diplomas and uni degs: Dr Koh #ips #postgesurveys #ge2015

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who keeps cash in their CPF:confused:
I have $$$$$ in my CPF but everything is invested in lost making gov't approved unit trusts.

I only sleep in Spore. I spend my time travelling outside of Spore & will soon spend even more time outside of Spore. I get all my healthcare needs overseas. I am being penalised because I hold spore passport.

With all the problems with the Spore medical system there is no way that I would willingly get treatment in Spore.