• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fire at SingTel building causes outage in North and Western Singapore

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you only subscribed hp services from starhub and m1? Any recommendation as I also thinking of jumping ship and joining the starhub or m1 gang.

All 3 telco share facility eg. fiber optic and cable. If main cable station down all 3 will affected.
Just like electricity all power station sharing same power cable to end user which is manage by SP.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
M1 I have not tried, would not want to...Starhub is "broadbang"... ha ha ha used to be one of their tester..when people we surfing at at 64k, I was using mb..when they were known as CYBERWAY...it was good initially..then it went down hill

"broadbang" and "cbway" can be bundled as one "happy ending" service. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know halon fire suppression systems in telco exchanges are banned in some cuntries, but what about other inert gas or "clean agent" systems such as fluorinated ketone and hfc fire suppression systems? does sing and tell use newer non-ozone-depleting systems? :confused: