• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally the real Buddhist stood up and say no to the religion of peace

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sri Lankan mosque forced to abandon prayers by protesters

_59759147_mosque.jpg

Buddhist monks were also involved in the protest

A mosque in Sri Lanka has been forced to abandon Friday prayers amid community tensions in the central town of Dambulla.

About 2,000 Buddhists, including monks, marched to the mosque and held a demonstration demanding its demolition.

A mosque official told the BBC he and several dozen companions were trapped inside and feared the crowd would destroy the building.

Overnight the mosque had been targeted by a fire-bombing - no-one was hurt.

The BBC's Charles Haviland in Colombo says the tensions have been growing in the neighbourhood.

Shortly after the protest the mosque was evacuated and its Friday prayers cancelled.

Many Buddhists regard Dambulla as a sacred town and in recent months there had been other sectarian tensions in this part of Sri Lanka, our correspondent says.

Last September a monk led a crowd to demolish a Muslim shrine in Anuradhapura, not far from Dambulla.

Buddhism is the religion of the majority of the population in Sri Lanka.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You do know the Buddhism is the official religion of the Sri Lankan Sinhalese government, don't you?

Those 'peaceful' Sri Lankan Buddhists had destroyed the Hindu Tamil Tigers.

Official = majority = bullies. It's the same for any religion, Buddhism is no exception.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You do know the Buddhism is the official religion of the Sri Lankan Sinhalese government, don't you?

Those 'peaceful' Sri Lankan Buddhists had destroyed the Hindu Tamil Tigers.

Official = majority = bullies. It's the same for any religion, Buddhism is no exception.

i don't mind this it's time that so called religion of peace had a taste of its own medicine. How many hundreds of times have we heard of m&d slimes bombing christians, buddhists etc.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Sri Lanka Buddhist knew that they had to do this before they become a problem like Southern Thailand. Of course the best option will be no religion. But better Buddhist than Islam. One burns themselves in protest, the other bomb everybody else.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I can't understand why these Buddhist monks behave like Taliban.

I have to agree with you on this matter. I wonder what out pious Buddhist champion Khaw Boon Wan got to say about this too.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its those dirty pundeks off the mainland who had been sponsoring the violence in Sri lanka anyways...about time to kick some fucking Hindu arse....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buddhist people will also fight for its interests, peace and survival. according to Father Raymond J. De Jaegher. in 1948, the underground Buddhist groups representatives in Beiping visited Jaegher to discuss a coalition force against Communism. they wanted to declare war on the CCP. it's either they fight or be destroyed by the CCP later.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wait till the Buddhists one day unleash their Shaolin monks to screw theae muslims. dont forget where the root of Shaolin kungfunis from