• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally, after 20+ yrs Potong Pasir & Hougang will return to the PAP

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
the PAP will probably win potong pasir, however i dont think they can win hougang and is likely to lose aljunied grc ..
long live the king, long live the king...LKY!!!!!!!! LKY!!!!!!!!

Finally, after 20+ yrs Potong Pasir & Hougang will return to the PAP

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

leekuanyew-listening.jpg

"Thank you my slave. # More good years ahead"​

# Applies only to MIWs and top civil serpents. Lower rank and Peasants not included.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree, Aljunied Residents can proudly lift their head high if WP "A" team win in this election. Singaporeans will be very proud of the people staying there. If LTK and 'A' team did not win, Aljunied Residents will become a shadow in the hearts of many Singaporeans. It will than become one GRC most hated by anti-PAP people. And yes, PAP will deal with us whether you are PRO or ANTI PAP. We will all get it from PAP if they were given mandate again.

So vote wisely and seize the opportunity for change and better future.

Last edited:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Wp is a decent party, this will probably be their best chance to win the seats...
it really depends on how they play their cards now..

I agree, Aljunied Residents can proudly lift their head high if WP "A" team win in this election. Singaporeans will be very proud of the people staying there. If LTK and 'A' team did not win, Aljunied Residents will become a shadow in the hearts of many Singaporeans. It will than become one GRC most hated by anti-PAP people. And yes, PAP will deal with us whether you are PRO or ANTI PAP. We will all get it from PAP if they were given mandate again.

So vote wisely and seize the opportunity for change and better future.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
probablee
lets go in stages
let pap take pp back....upgrade it
5yrs later .... wp take it back fm 'em ... IF PP IS STILL STANDING!!

the PAP will probably win potong pasir, however i dont think they can win hougang and is likely to lose aljunied grc ..

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Wp likely to keep hougang , and gain another 4 seats...good move..

sadly, the same cannot be said of chiam, he will most probably lose pp and is unlikely to win at toa payoh too..

but really, at the end of the day.. these guys are better candidates than Ng Teck Siong who is nothing but a joke.

probablee
lets go in stages
let pap take pp back....upgrade it
5yrs later .... wp take it back fm 'em ... IF PP IS STILL STANDING!!

Last edited:

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear thread starter, u didnt complete your sentence........ it should be "Finally, after 20+ yrs Potong Pasir & Hougang will return to the PAP, but Opposition win all the other GRCs"

its a big joke if u believe hougang will fall in the hands of the overpaid monkeys. as for potong pasir, we shall see if Lina can convince the voters there.