• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally - 风平浪静 please don't come back anymore

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A very good morning to everyone.

Woke up this morning found all those gang fights thrown into the rubbish heap was very happy.

Did not express this earlier but it irks me whenever people talk about childish gangs and taking revenge. I mean we are all grown ups and you are suddenly confronted with proud declaration of team this and team that really cringe reading these stuff. I wonder how many forummers here share this same feeling with me.

These people will come back here into the Cafe to quarrel or even disrupt a good thread and I beg the administrator of this folder will quickly throw the post into the rubbish heap immediately. My request may be contrary to creating more traffic but this is a traffic that this cafe don't need as there are many other folders these people can be at each others' throats.

Red Face

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tuayapeh thinks its just people who have egos and agendas quarrelling .... most of the time everyone is quite peaceful except for a few PAP IB barking dogs like that aggro pwabye clinton666

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those PAP IBs disguise their vile intentions through the petty fights........what type of boliao persons would start clones and spam the forum non stop unless got bigger hidden agenda.
Their main aim is to turn off everyone here to disrupt and distract from the main issues here.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the gangs are the boss's valued customers, not freeloaders like me who don't buy infp. how could the boss treats his valued customers this way. he is a twit !

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the gangs are the boss's valued customers, not freeloaders like me who don't buy infp. how could the boss treats his valued customers this way. he is a twit !
well it seems even boss who is a PAP paul lampard does not subscribe to 'growing GDP at all costs".....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those PAP IBs disguise their vile intentions through the petty fights........what type of boliao persons would start clones and spam the forum non stop unless got bigger hidden agenda.
Their main aim is to turn off everyone here to disrupt and distract from the main issues here.

but you like to squabble with them. if you stop replying to the so-called PAP IBs, they can't go on forever. you are actually one of their catalysts to spam the forum.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes I agree and

radiocast.jpg

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro narong has a point here ....

the PAP IB knows that this forum is a good source of ground intelligence and information from some bros with valuable information, insights and exceeding intellect....That said, they must do their best to stir shit up and distract or even turn off respectful members away from this forum and say that it is full of thugs, ruffians and gangsters....

in order for us to make more meaning and elevate the forum to another level, it is important to spot these PAP dogs who add little but distracting value and kick these fuckers out. back in the old days people were just here to mainly share about which hot chick they fucked and rate her service then it started to gain traction when members started coming in with their own little pieces of information. I think the people in HWZ are not aware that everything they say there can be tracked because the original owners of HWZ had cashed out to the SPH already...,.

i can assure you, if anybody had posted some scatheing or disparaging remarks which defamed any of the ministers in the HWZ suite, they will be found out very quickly and sued. Somebody should go tell those dumb fucks there about this.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but you like to squabble with them. if you stop replying to the so-called PAP IBs, they can't go on forever. you are actually their catalyst to spam the forum.
Like the 60.1% vs 39.9%........sinkies cannot unite. So i need to go out there and be a vigilante. My agenda here to to re-educate....those that cannot be save....just cull.

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, agree, all this childish bickering, lying, bullshitting, boasting, intolerance and insults of countries, cultures, beliefs, etc have got to stop.

The nature of the arguments and posts simply show the characters of the persons involved in the senseless diatribes.

And the number of clones starting to proliferate this forum, sheeeeeeesh.....................................

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat samburger can oni c moni oredi in his pocket ... he f**k care all else ...

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
tuayapeh thinks its just people who have egos and agendas quarrelling .... most of the time everyone is quite peaceful except for a few PAP IB barking dogs like that aggro pwabye clinton666

Agree totally. Some of the people here are downright vindictive. Right after I announced that I am an opposition supporter, I received a nasty pm and got my already meagre points deducted. You know what? I dun give a fuck! It's just points after all...no skin off my back...I'll still be my dignified self, but they will always be bottom-dwelling assholes.

Having said that, I'm glad to make Tuayapeh's and Travellor's acquaintance. You guys are passionate about your beliefs and I like that. :smile:

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mister, I'm going to engage you here just this once and will not reply to your replay later. Stop pretending because you are one of them too. You see you come in here pretending again by using this thread to bait clinton666, you are an incorrigible person and I hope you give some respect to a neutral thread like this.

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good morning everyone :smile:, ok lah, I'll stop bickering, but I dun think the other side will.

Good for you and I am glad you did not come into this thread to bait. Even if the other side will not stop please don't fight in this thread.

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mister or Miss whatever, I'm going to engage you here just this once and will not reply to your replay later. Stop pretending coming here to talk about you being zapped while at the same time taking about gangs and teams disguised as acquaintance. If you're here to bait, this thread is neutral and I seek your respect.

Agree totally. Some of the people here are downright vindictive. Right after I announced that I am an opposition supporter, I received a nasty pm and got my already meagre points deducted. You know what? I dun give a fuck! It's just points after all...no skin off my back...I'll still be my dignified self, but they will always be bottom-dwelling assholes.

Having said that, I'm glad to make Tuayapeh's and Travellor's acquaintance. You guys are passionate about your beliefs and I like that. :smile:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning everyone :smile:, ok lah, I'll stop bickering, but I dun think the other side will.

i don't know what really happened between both of you. don't explain it. but you can still make an amiable reply to screwball in the fried rice thread yesterday after everything in the past. i refuse to talk to screwball ever again. why can't you resolve the conflict peacefully with drifter ? and if you really dislike him so much, don't talk to him ever again here. likewise for drifter too.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

wdf is bullying my chick???!!!!!

what happened baby? pm me the list of people who had been bullying a newbie like you?

you should never be subjected to abuse ....

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wdf is bullying my chick???!!!!!

what happened baby? pm me the list of people who had been bullying a newbie like you?

you should never be subjected to abuse ....

Dear Travellor and Marilyn, I invite you to this thread that I created for the two of you to bait and fight - http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....d-on-quot-wdf-is-bullying-my-chick-!!!!!-quot

Please respect

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the people in HWZ are not aware that everything they say there can be tracked because the original owners of HWZ had cashed out to the SPH already.......

I've been meaning to ask this......Boss Sam also recently had a change....his posts are definitely very different nowadays......how do we know he is legit?