• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Final Message to iLovePork/iLoveLamb - Thank You.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear IlovePork/iLoveLamb

Piece of advice from me, learn to be humble no matter who started it first.
Everybody in this forum knows what to do when racism take place.

Be it Indian, Chinese, Muslim, we are human being. There is good and bad existence in life, we cant escape but we can avoid.

So long our consciences are cleared nothing else's matter, Try treat others nicely, surely you will be treated and reward the same.

I'm not interested in finding fault or to be racist, I am more keen to see everyone exchange their thought and view regardless what races they are.

Yes sometimes, such comment posted can get be unintentionally hurt other races but if we look objectively, we should not take too personal.

Those deliberately trying to stir multi-races unrest (unfortunately you) are just being lonely, seeking attention and trying to gain popularity to support personal caused.

In this my final message to you, let us avoid racism comment and posting.

I believed you can change for better, lets do it hand in hand, I promised to remove whatever swearing I have made upon you.

Till then, you take care and may heaven and other forummers pardon your past deed.

Thank you and wish you have a nice day.

Your sincerely,
NissanViP

Last edited: