• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filipino Mamasan Granted PR by ICA. Song bo?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
reminds me of the sinkie-man-pinay-wife couple in edmonton who did the same thing to pinay chicks smuggled and trafficked for sex and slavery in canada. the loser's postings are still in the emigration folder on sbf. self-incriminating evidence. still could defend himself and his wife's crimes until got busted by canadian authorities. :rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
reminds me of the sinkie-man-pinay-wife couple in edmonton who did the same thing to pinay chicks smuggled and trafficked for sex and slavery in canada. the loser's postings are still in the emigration folder on sbf. self-incriminating evidence. still could defend himself and his wife's crimes until got busted by canadian authorities. :rolleyes:

Pls hor. The maple economy was all farked up literally n the couple were merelee doing their bits arse good citizens to contribute to the economy, pinoy pride n keep pple employed. If the canadians were trulee poor, paid sex would hv been badlee hit as well.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Husband wife makes 1 mill in 4 years is alot?
Ah loong make that same amount in basic salary in 4 months....his wife makes many times more at least 18 million a year. And they pocket that obscene amount by making life difficult for all.....the chap and his pinoy wife at least were providing an essential service.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Looks like there being a trend here aren't we? Could be a serial thing between pinay and sinkie

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF spore girls allow their men to bonk then more frequently, this couple would not be in this business. But since their pubs are based in orchard road, I think they target foreigners and contribute to country's economy and forex surplus.