• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filipino maid in hospital after alleged dog attack

Maxima

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Filipino maid in hospital after alleged dog attack

20130329.091840_stomp.jpg

By Feng Zengkun
The Straits Times
Friday, Mar 29, 2013

A maid was allegedly attacked by a man's unmuzzled doberman yesterday morning while on her way to buy groceries in Tampines.

Get the full story from The Straits Times.

According to an eyewitness from Stomp, the man had left his dog unmuzzled, and only put on the muzzle after the incident.

Despite the seriousness of her wound, he simply gave her money and told her to go to a doctor herself.

Said the employer: "My maid was attacked by an unmuzzled Doberman dog while walking to the NTUC supermarket in Tampines.

"She was walking below the MRT tracks with another maid, when a man came along with the dog leashed, but unmuzzled.

"The dog bit her arm, leaving a 10cm long gash, another 5cm long wound and three smaller injuries on her arm. Her wounds were serious as the flesh of her arm was left exposed.

"After the incident, the man muzzled his dog and simply gave my maid some money to go to a doctor.

"He then tried to leave the scene.

"Thankfully another man nearby heard her screams and came to help. He also prevented the dog owner from leaving the scene.

"It is not right for the man to have treated a maid like a nobody.

The employer added that a police report has been filed, and the maid was warded at the Intensive Care Unit of Changi General Hospital.

Maxima

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pic1.jpg

The dog, which looked like a doberman pinscher, lunged at Miss Luzviminda Villarosa Saberon, 31, causing a 10cm gash on her arm.

Maxima

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pic3.jpg

The dog bit into her arm for about 15 seconds before the owner was able to pull it ff and put a muzzle on it.

Maxima

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pic4.jpg

The AVA website states that from Nov 15, 2010, all newly licensed Part 1 and 2 scheduled dogs, which include large dogs like the doberman pinscher,
need to have undergone obedience training.

Barin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

'My flesh was like mince pork'

March 29, 2013 - 1:11am

By: Wang TianJie

tjdog.jpg

TNP PICTURE: Choo Chwee Hua

She was heading back from a supermarket in Tampines with a fellow maid yesterday at about 10am.

As they were walking below the elevated MRT tracks, they saw a man walking an unmuzzled dog.

As the dog looked fierce, they tried to give it a wide berth.

What happened next was unexpected and shocking.

The dog, which looked like a doberman pinscher, lunged at Miss Luzviminda Villarosa Saberon, 31.

The dog bit into her arm for about 15 seconds before the owner was able to pull it off and put a muzzle on it.

“I pulled my hand away. It was very painful. The flesh was like minced pork and all my flesh had come out,” recalled Miss Saberon.