• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filipina PR enquiring on long-term visit pass for husband

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
when she becums sg shitizen another vote for pap.

parents n siblings all here ....no wonder we have to jostle with F Trashes in our MRT buses etc........ & many sgian now has F Trash families for neighbours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C..k you L.L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're spot on. This is one point I don't understand too. Why are we so liberal to let the whole village come in? How did those 60+ years old looking caucasians get a job here?

That's because their whole village knows how good PAP is. You ungrateful sinkies only know how to complain. We should get your clan to switch place with the pinoy village for a week. I bet after that, you will come crawling back on your hands and knees begging PAP for forgiveness.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's because their whole village knows how good PAP is. You ungrateful sinkies only know how to complain. We should get your clan to switch place with the pinoy village for a week. I bet after that, you will come crawling back on your hands and knees begging PAP for forgiveness.
yup, with some bottles of captain morgan and cheap cigarettes for their folks, i'll be crawling back - extremely shagged after screwing their dotters in their villages....you can even screw their mothers if you can singalong with their fathers belting out "my way" :p