• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fighting the flabs..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Once you hit your late 30's/early 40's chances are the dreaded belly fats' are going to be with you for
the rest of you life; and perhaps right into your twilight years..:cool:
Especially so if your are a beer person, who seldoms exercise and always induldging into foods etcc..
Have you ever seriously thought of any plans to help you Fight the flabs ..:wink:
What would be a good recommendation; before my waistline hits 33" shortly ? ..:eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Especially so if your are a beer person, who seldoms exercise and always induldging into foods etcc..
Have you ever seriously thought of any plans to help you Fight the flabs

1) Don't drink so much
2) Exercise regularly (real intense workouts, not taichi, golf, strolling etc)
3) Cut down on makan sessions

You've just answered your own question.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) Don't drink so much
2) Exercise regularly (real intense workouts, not taichi, golf, strolling etc)
3) Cut down on makan sessions

You've just answered your own question.

He likes to answer his own question threads, you dunno meh? Talk until cow comes home also no results, nothing learnt. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

CB Fishypie, you dunno how to start a thread without questions meh? Are you that fucking retard? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He likes to answer his own question threads, you dunno meh? Talk until cow comes home also no results, nothing learnt. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

CB Fishypie, you dunno how to start a thread without questions meh? Are you that fucking retard? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Ninama eh, the main reason i started this Thread is because you posted earlier you could not even fit into your
XLLL underwears!..me just doing you a favour here hor.LOL..:biggrin:

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
i switch from 3 meals per day to 2 meals per day - lunch and dinner since early this year. no snacks at all. slim down very fast. belly fats disappear in months..

and also i quit beer, coffee and tea and now drink only plain water. healthy lifestyle for me. :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i switch from 3 meals per day to 2 meals per day - lunch and dinner since early this year. no snacks at all. slim down very fast. belly fats disappear in months..

and also i quit beer, coffee and tea and now drink only plain water. healthy lifestyle for me. :biggrin:
Congrats bro..that regiment of yours need lots of discipline; and not everyone can do it..really.

MrBlueSky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should be quite close..seeing your aVatar.:wink:

Then i got u fooled. I have been hosting various MVs mostly from 80s to 2XXX. The only videos i don't post here is that kiddo Justin Bieber. My favorite kind of music is progressive house, trance & electro music. :biggrin:

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are.

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats bro..that regiment of yours need lots of discipline; and not everyone can do it..really.

i used to eat supper almost every day for many years. there's actually a bit of a withdrawal symptom: feeling like eating at around 9-10 pm. it's almost habitual. it's good now that i quit supper. those extra food really get you fat. exercise also don't help you to slim down.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i used to eat supper almost every day for many years. there's actually a bit of a withdrawal symptom: feeling like eating at around 9-10 pm. it's almost habitual. it's good now that i quit supper. those extra food really get you fat. exercise also don't help you to slim down.

Seems like i have to pick up some pointers from you, bro..:o:wink:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not easy stick to 2 meal/day.
How long you keep it up??? 2 meal/day in a week??? full 7 day??
One or 2 day easy but keep that up not easy. Something supper with buddy...................

tititata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cut down a lot on white rice. Now probably 2 plates per week at most. Also force to drink 500 ml of overnight boiled water first thing in the morning, before a regular cup of coffee. And munch a green apple almost every day. Still no exercise but shed 5 kg since CNY 2012.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
juice your vege and fruit before meals. my waist is now back to 33, and the love handles are almost gone.