• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Fever Outbreak At Elite Nanyang Primary School! Little Sinkies To Study From Home For Two Days!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elite primary schools also have a wealthy and influential alumni, and they never get 'merged' or shut down due to a 'lack of enrolment numbers'. :wink:

You also see them get renovated regularly, other than the projects mandated by the MOE. :whistling:
That's the privilege of being rich and elite.
You got more connection.
One must earn at least 30K a month just to have the smell of the status of being an elite.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come students are allowed to recover in the hospital ? Government always asks us to recover at home and minister Khaw boon wan told us to seek medication in JB

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had visited several neighbourhood primary and secondary schools with toilets dirtier than coffee shop's

I remember my neighbourhood primary school toilet had a vintage wall-type standing urinal. If someone stood next to you to pee you could see his lanjiao, and he could see yours. The only place I know which still has this vintage urinal is the Istana men's public toilet near Sri Temasek.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember my neighbourhood primary school toilet had a vintage wall-type standing urinal. If someone stood next to you to pee you could see his lanjiao, and he could see yours. The only place I know which still has this vintage urinal is the Istana men's public toilet near Sri Temasek.
I know, such things turn you on.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember my neighbourhood primary school toilet had a vintage wall-type standing urinal. If someone stood next to you to pee you could see his lanjiao, and he could see yours.
yes, SOS very enjoy peeing at such urinal walls because he would always fire diagonally across from one side to another and return to my original position like shutter run.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder SG has so many gays because they grow up using urinals without partition and all the boys see each others LJ and attracted to it

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lanjiao lah the cheebye weather has been appalling. Even my leather furniture is moulding, how can little lungs not get sick? Everything also covid, minister’s lanjiao rot also covid

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I heard a few of these elite daddies went to patronize the reopened KTVs and got infected. Then they passed to their children.

That's how the whole primary school got hit.
I am sure the daddies got more than just kooties. The kid’s mommy’s cheebyes got white fungus?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lemme guess... almost all of those kids have received the bioweapon shots and their immune system has been compromised, making them susceptible to even the mildest sniffles. :cool:
Even if they don’t die now they will grow up to be limp dicks. Am sure some of them will become eunuch President scholars, and @JohnTan will love to suck them

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nanyang teachers tell their students and students parents not to disclose to the reporters and friends that their children are sick. Why so secretive ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What milk do babies and infants drink these days? Mother's breast milk or one of those fancy 'fortified' milk powder? Their immune system might be weakened by a bad choice in milk.

Back in the day, it was a choice between Klim, Nespray and Dumex. :biggrin:

1419923.jpg
offer__collectible_vintage_nespray_milk_tin_1559698806_7fc2a7a8.jpg
2_biji_tin_dumex_merah_era_90an_1568242459_9dbf773e.jpg

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMPORTANT A&E updates:

1. This fever/flu outbreak typically peak at 39.5 - 40.0 degree for those infected. Conditions are similar as dengue with some young patients losing strength to walk and complaining "pain".

2. Govt hospitals are now refusing to admit children with 40 degrees fever.

3. "sober" infected adults reportedly had prior trips to "drinking spots" which could be the source of contagion, reaffirming earlier speculations that the NYPS students were infected by their fathers.