• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ferry service between Desaru and Singapore gets green light

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.freemalaysiatoday.com
desaru-coast-bernama.jpg
The application for the ferry service between the Desaru Coast Ferry Terminal in Johor and Singapore’s Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal received the green light from the republic’s Maritime and Port Authority today. (Bernama pic)

PETALING JAYA: The proposed ferry service between the Desaru Coast Ferry Terminal in Johor and Singapore’s Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal has been approved by the island republic.

The application for the ferry service was submitted on March 23 and received the green light from the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) today, the Straits Times reported.

MPA approved the service after the ferry operator, BatamFast, met the safety requirements and provided the required information.

This included the emergency response plan covering the route between the two terminals.

MPA went on to say that it had informed BatamFast, the Johor Port Authority and the Malaysian marine department of the approval.

In March, the New Straits Times reported that BatamFast was planning to provide two round trips from Singapore on Thursday to Sunday and one round trip on Monday to Wednesday “based on market demand”.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.freemalaysiatoday.com
desaru-coast-bernama.jpg
The application for the ferry service between the Desaru Coast Ferry Terminal in Johor and Singapore’s Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal received the green light from the republic’s Maritime and Port Authority today. (Bernama pic)

PETALING JAYA: The proposed ferry service between the Desaru Coast Ferry Terminal in Johor and Singapore’s Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal has been approved by the island republic.

The application for the ferry service was submitted on March 23 and received the green light from the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) today, the Straits Times reported.

MPA approved the service after the ferry operator, BatamFast, met the safety requirements and provided the required information.

This included the emergency response plan covering the route between the two terminals.

MPA went on to say that it had informed BatamFast, the Johor Port Authority and the Malaysian marine department of the approval.

In March, the New Straits Times reported that BatamFast was planning to provide two round trips from Singapore on Thursday to Sunday and one round trip on Monday to Wednesday “based on market demand”.

I bet that this service will stop operating after 6 months', due to the Monsoon Season & lack of Demand.

If they are serious about promoting Johor, Both sides SHOULD improve on the Passport Controls at both Land Checkpoints

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last time i drove up there, saw lot of tiongs staying at the hotel. Must be the annual gathering of tiong spies in muttland.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My first overseas trip with my ex girlfriend yonks ago was Desaru. The word Desaru brings back happy innocent memories :laugh:
Same here. During younger days, went there by bus with gf and had a few steamy nights. Also went there with my army buddies on another occasion. Fond memories.:thumbsup: :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same here. During younger days, went there by bus with gf and had a few steamy nights. Also went there with my army buddies on another occasion. Fond memories.:thumbsup: :biggrin:
I drove there. But never do naughty things. Just spend time with her I am happy already.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wild sex, no nights filled with passion????? Between us, you are the one who ought to be the pastor!:roflmao:
When I was young, I was a good boy. That's the truth, nothing but the truth.

My news posting shift ends 6pm! Yeah! Can go cok dinner and another day is over! :laugh:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
When I was young, I was a good boy. That's the truth, nothing but the truth.

My news posting shift ends 6pm! Yeah! Can go cok dinner and another day is over! :laugh:
I was also once a good boy........until I was about two yrs old. :biggrin:

Well done, and thank you for your effort and contribution to the forum.:thumbsup::biggrin: