• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ferrari Crash - Mystery Woman is pte "student" who moonlights at naughty KTV

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
mod boh cho gang. why neber infract ah sam gor?

Brother, mods in this forum no power one. They are like road sweeper, only sweep rubbish. A better term would be butler. The real policemen are those with infraction power. :biggrin:

Unfortunately, no infraction members would dare to infract boss. Boss is like LKY. You fucked with him, he will throw you to Whitley :p

murphy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is moonlightling allowed? Are the private college girls allowed to work at KTVs? Are there some below 18 years old? How come Anti Vice and the Immigration don't check?

I like to see anti vice raiding these KTVs. Make our roads safe...get rid of drunk drivers and there drinking partners.

This girl in ferrari ought to be charged for being a accessory

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
what if this women encourage the drunk driver to speed, by shouting and taunting him to beat the red light? Can it be proven in court? Just a thought. I can imagine if a young gal first ride on ferrari will egg the driver to go faster. The driver also will try to impress the stranger to get her to take off her clothes.

Wrong. PRC damn kia si. She would have asked the driver to slow down.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hole ?

si mi lan jiao ? :biggrin:

forgot to change your clone is it ? :biggrin:

Hahahaha LOL that was funny - clone. Maybe, he really forgot when he rushed through to do it fast. Too fast for his own good - crash ! Another Ferrari.

But, if he does use the word "cunt" instead, will that help ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are talking to official SBF clown... permanent resident in the moderated section.
Probably spent too much time talking to his shoelace.

Oh the nigger thinks that he's holding the fort in the moderated section! See how he styles himself as the lone ranger holding off the hungry hordes of clones and trolls ready to post rubbish in the moderated section! In reality all it takes is a click of a mouse to delete a thread and i don't even think anyone needs a pat on the back for removing thousands of such threads let alone maybe less than 10 of such threads in the moderated section cos mouse clicks don't take any effort.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
疼爱家人 ?

年轻有为,乐善好施,疼爱家人

Probably a love hotel in the Bugis/Bencoolen region.

One thing I can't stand was the above words describing as a good Samaritan. Really KNN think we are all idiots.

疼爱家人 ? But, what was he doing in the late night till 4 am ?

Another video in HD. But, the videos are getting more and more each day. Is this not being sensitive to the deceased family members or we are trying to profit ... at least, people are bothered to put it up. This is only 'Big Bang' I have seen so far.

[video=youtube;oZG1HgOyFkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZG1HgOyFkU[/video]

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 疼爱家人 ?

O
Another video in HD. But, the videos are getting more and more each day. Is this not being sensitive to the deceased family members or we are trying to profit ... at least, people are bothered to put it up. This is only 'Big Bang' I have seen so far.

[video=youtube;oZG1HgOyFkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZG1HgOyFkU[/video]

This video not HD leh... more like VGA... too blocky to be HD... HD will be much sharper...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, mods in this forum no power one. They are like road sweeper, only sweep rubbish. A better term would be butler. The real policemen are those with infraction power. :biggrin:

Unfortunately, no infraction members would dare to infract boss. Boss is like LKY. You fucked with him, he will throw you to Whitley :p

Boss is like LKY only want to hear the good things.

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend told me this girl was working in one of the clubs in Sofia Road, probably Dynasty but can't confirm.

Ya... most probably.. nearest KTVs to the accident site... Actually to find out not difficult.. just pay the valet there some kopi money then can find out where she works .. if the Ma Ti is regular there, sure the valets will see his flashy car n this char bo often.. Hao Lian Cheena will not hide his flashy car but will parade around like a proud (but dead) peacock... FYI, the girls there run tables and clubs too.. they can run from 2nd flr to 4th flr and back and forth to service the customers.. no wonder the roberts all gotta wait for at least half hr before the girl come back to their room.. hahahaa.....

Samurai

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This video not HD leh... more like VGA... too blocky to be HD... HD will be much sharper...

Yeah it was reported to be a camcorder installed in the dash board so the video is grainy. What do you expect at a time like 4am? :biggrin:

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think someone some said 天安门? :biggrin:

I guess she was probably from tiananmen.

I know the 2nd boss of this tiananmen whom stay at upp. thomson road. Been to the KTV several times, and the gals all from china in the hands of mama san n papa san. Very beautiful sexy ... see liao oso cannot tahan.

Been to their room several time, can see them naked free of charge, si bei song ....

Big boss from indonesia ... very humble n kind old man.

10 china students, 8 of them all in KTV earning extra!

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah it was reported to be a camcorder installed in the dash board so the video is grainy. What do you expect at a time like 4am? :biggrin:

Bro, you goto www.Mycarforum.com.. see the "In car vehicle recorder" thread.. u see the latest posts n the youtube videos.. those real HD quality la...their nite time video also tok kong one... not this type blocky n grainy one la... :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Original One Must Be Good

If the original is bad, then HD is still bad lah. Maybe, a graphic computer can make another copy much sharper than the original one.

That's why it is important for media or film companies to invest in a good camera to make the data in the media last. Data is more expensive because you can't simply CANNOT make Jackie Chan young again to redo all his old shows again.

B&W films in colour ?

[video=youtube;lvZCDfhoNxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvZCDfhoNxA[/video]

Victory in Europe Day

Victory in Europe Day — known as V-E Day or VE Day — commemorates 8 May 1945 (in Commonwealth countries; 7 May 1945), the date when the World War II Allies formally accepted the unconditional surrender of the armed forces of Nazi Germany and the end of Adolf Hitler's Third Reich.

The formal surrender of the occupying German forces in the Channel Islands was not until 9 May 1945. On 30 April Hitler committed suicide during the Battle of Berlin, and so the surrender of Germany was authorized by his replacement, President of Germany Karl Dönitz. The administration headed by Dönitz was known as the Flensburg government. The act of military surrender was signed on 7 May in Reims, France, and ratified on 8 May in Berlin,

8th of May has just passed by, so we wait for the Japs to surrender on ...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess she was probably from tiananmen.

I know the 2nd boss of this tiananmen whom stay at upp. thomson road. Been to the KTV several times, and the gals all from china in the hands of mama san n papa san. Very beautiful sexy ... see liao oso cannot tahan.

Been to their room several time, can see them naked free of charge, si bei song ....

Big boss from indonesia ... very humble n kind old man.

10 china students, 8 of them all in KTV earning extra!
Las Vegas and Lido also there...... how can you be sure its Tiananmen?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love sinkie journalists. They work miracles including enabling the seriously injured with broken legs to WALK away from the scene of an accident.

In NZ, these sorts of injuries require the use of a stretcher.

NZlander are weaker lor, sinkie can walk a few steps with broken legs , after that then need stretcher !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC "student" is reported to have a boyfriend.

Having a boyfriend, or even a husband, will not stop women from spreading her legs for strange cocks. Be it for fun or for cash. And I'm not talking about only PRC women.

In fact, that boyfriend/husband is either the down-to-earth 'good provider' type, or the blissfully oblivious kind of man.

Don't be that kind of man.