• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feng Shui Interpretation of "Lightening Strike" by Merlion

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
How u know my dick is small? U kena fucked by me oredi izzit? Did u enjoy and feel nice?

I tiu nia mah kor fah hai! Hahahaha!

ha ha ha becos I screwed your bitch mother before your father did it and she gave birth to you... that y i know it is small (soikee).....ya it is was nice when I screw your mother......ha ha ha........
:biggrin::biggrin:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha becos I screwed your bitch mother before your father did it and she gave birth to you... that y i know it is small (soikee).....ya it is was nice when I screw your mother......ha ha ha........
:biggrin::biggrin:

I tiu your mother, I tiu your sisters, I tiu your mrs and gfs and I tiu them all till your family all hum kar chan! hahahahahahaha! I fuck your family until no strength oredi.....must for good lunch find strength to come back and fuck your whole family till hum kar chan. hahahahahahahah!

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tiu your mother, I tiu your sisters, I tiu your mrs and gfs and I tiu them all till your family all hum kar chan! hahahahahahaha! I fuck your family until no strength oredi.....must for good lunch find strength to come back and fuck your whole family till hum kar chan. hahahahahahahah!

Me too....I tiu your mother, I tiu your sisters, I tiu your mrs and gfs and I tiu them all till your family all hum kar chan! hahahahahahaha! I fuck your family until no strength oredi.....must for good lunch find strength to come back and fuck your whole family till hum kar chan. hahahahahahahah!

Still going strong leh..., any more asshole relatives for me to tiu......ha ha ha....

gtang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too....I tiu your mother, I tiu your sisters, I tiu your mrs and gfs and I tiu them all till your family all hum kar chan! hahahahahahaha! I fuck your family until no strength oredi.....must for good lunch find strength to come back and fuck your whole family till hum kar chan. hahahahahahahah!

Still going strong leh..., any more asshole relatives for me to tiu......ha ha ha....

u 2 funny!!!!