• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Female traffic cops in China fight while on the job

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Policewomen fight on the street.

The best female traffic cops are from North Korea.

[video=youtube;eHMSGQwLPrA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHMSGQwLPrA[/video]

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Policewomen fight on the street.

Why these guniangs fight like guniang? They were supposedly all trained in the ancient art of GongFu when they were in the academy! They should all be flying around jumping on roof of cars & leaping over the traffic lights like nobody's business! So were they trained in fake KUNGFUs also?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
including your customers who paid for your photography session?

Very hard to get Chinese to pay for anything. All the paying customers are Ang Mohs. My sinkie chinky friends expect me to take for them FOC.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very hard to get Chinese to pay for anything. All the paying customers are Ang Mohs. My sinkie chinky friends expect me to take for them FOC.

Sad to say but I find your comment quite true in this case. Ever helpped out sinkie chinks in some projects they took but counld not handle at the end of the day when all is settled and done all I got is a free western set lunch in a coffeeshop while he kept the 20k payment for the project.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that very sad, asking a pro to do it for free, how disgusting. dun they know it is very difficult to be a photographer in a wedding, it take years of experience, and mastery of the camera, lighting, really hard shit.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
that very sad, asking a pro to do it for free, how disgusting. dun they know it is very difficult to be a photographer in a wedding, it take years of experience, and mastery of the camera, lighting, really hard shit.

They don't say "Hey!... can you take my son's graduation photos for free!". What they do is ask me to do the shoot and then they get offended when I send them the bill.

The issue of billing has resulted in 3 so called friends being "unfriended" because they refused to pay claiming that they were under the impression that I was doing them a favour. I never gave them that impression. I never mentioned that there would be no charge. I simply billed them my usual hourly rate at the end of the session at NZD165.00 per hour.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ouch. friendship is friendship, business is business. the problem with chinks, they mix each other, while the ang moh clearly seperate them.

They don't say "Hey!... can you take my son's graduation photos for free!". What they do is ask me to do the shoot and then they get offended when I send them the bill.

The issue of billing has resulted in 3 so called friends being "unfriended" because they refused to pay claiming that they were under the impression that I was doing them a favour. I never gave them that impression. I never mentioned that there would be no charge. I simply billed them my usual hourly rate at the end of the session at NZD165.00 per hour.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
ouch. friendship is friendship, business is business. the problem with chinks, they mix each other, while the ang moh clearly seperate them.

The Kiwis are good in this area. Many have asked me to do small jobs like scanning and retouching an old photo. It takes me about 15 minutes so I tell them "no charge" for such a small job. However, they insist on paying. "You're running a business not a charity" is their usual retort.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it depends on individuals. you can't generalize by races. i paid people $1-$2 for one/two cigarettes that i took from them. no owing some people anything.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it depends on individuals. you can't generalize by races. i paid people $1-$2 for one/two cigarettes that i took from them. no owing some people anything.

minions_what-1.jpg