• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feels like a minority in Singapore

ChokBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feels like a minority in Singapore

My parents and I are born and grew up here. When I go to my workplace, most are not. Undeserving crappy MP and Ministers who never served full NS and ICT, breath down our necks and lecture us on how we should behave or be grateful.

My secondary boy's left is a malaysian girl and right is a chinese girl who cheats on every chinese tests. My son struggles to get a pass in each chinese test while his chinese neighbour cheats because she wants A1. I guess everybody has different expectations in life.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who did u vote for during the last GEs?

The answer gets no prize & it is a dead giveaway...." PAP of course" they will tell you proudly!. 40% of the Malaysians voters are youngsters, they voted for an opposition coalition led by a 92 year old man, when asked they say, " they wanted a change" & they said MALAYSIA is my home. You go KL, you see a large Vietnamese, Myanmar, Rohinya's, Banglas, Arabs & Africans etc..population in addition to the various races that make up Malaysia. Yet, their people can proudly say " Malaysia is my HOME"

Singapore...they equate Singapore=PAP...how many of us, proudly declare that " SINGAPORE IS MY HOME"? I used to...now I can't & I don't!

ChokBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
If so, your conscience is clear. And you have every fucking right to be pissed.

how many sinkies can u find in this photo?
1/3, 1/4 or 1/5?

Photo%203.jpg

http://www.hrmasia.com/content/johnson-johnson-unveils-new-asia-pacific-headquarters-singapore

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I feel like a minority whenever I visit Aljunied GRC. So many oppies, so few patriots.