• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fed Up Peasant Hawkers Ask Lackeys To Check On Peasants

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tranmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/hawkers-no-time-check-vaccination-status-many-rely-safe-distancing-ambassadors-2241261

PEASANTPORE: Vaccination-differentiated safe management measures kicked in at hawker centres and coffee shops on Wednesday (Oct 13), but irate peasant hawkers whom Mouthpiece CNA spoke to said they didn't have time to check their customers' vaccination status as it was "troublesome".

Under the new Ruler Loong edict, only dogs and unvaccinated peasants cannot dine in at these places.

Instead, the fed up peasant hawkers said they relied on safe-distancing ambassadors stationed at the entrance of hawker centres to do the job.

"Nabey, Lawlan Wong and Ah Kung shake leg open mouth, you ask them to cum be a hawker lah, they can check and cook at same time, then we do, they cannot, don't make us do stupid fool work just to make Ruler Loong happy," said Peasant Hussein Rashid, 68, an serf of Kelate at Beo Crescent Market.

Last Saturday, the Lackeys of Health (MOH) announced that dogs and unvaccinated peasants cannot enter shopping malls or dine in at hawker centres and coffee shops from Wednesday. Unvaccinated peasants can still take away food.

Under the vaccination-differentiated measures, children aged 12 years and below, recovered individuals and unvaccinated peasants with a valid pre-event test result can be included in the group of two.

The measures will be "implemented with Nazi style efficiency", said Minion for Sustainable Stupidity Gracie Fu Manchu on Tuesday.

"Ruler Loong decrees at our hawker centres and coffee shops, we require operators to remind their peasant patrons, that if they are not vaccinated that they shouldn't dine in, so they must tremble and obey no matter how stupid they look"

Gracie Fu Manchu said there will also be Maoist style propaganda posters and public announcement systems, where applicable, to "constantly remind" dogs and unvaccinated peasants that they should not be dining in.

Coffee shops will also be required to check a peasant's vaccination status at a fixed point, such as their drink stalls or coffee stalls.

"LAWLAN OR AH KUNG CAN COOK AND CHECK THEN WE CHECK"​

When CNA lackeys visited Tiong Bahru Market at around lunchtime on Wednesday, an employee of L21 Hot & Cold Beverages who only wanted to be known as Peasant Wong said there was simply "no time to check" each peasants' vaccination status.

"You know, I know, it is a stupid edict to force peasants to take the jab and make Ruler Loong happy only, you chaps never work as hawker, just cum up with stupid rules in your air con office to impress Ruler Loong, so bugger off lah," she told CNA in Mandarin.

Some peasants also told CNA that they were not asked to show their vaccination status when they placed their orders, such as those at Oikos Western Delight in Chinatown Complex in hope of gaining some rewards for betraying other peasants.

An Oikos peasant worker also expressed confusion and said he didn't know if he was supposed to check their status.

But safe-distancing lackeys were seen at Beo Crescent Market, Tiong Bahru Market and Chinatown Complex, checking peasants' vaccination status before they entered the premises.

"Some older peasants get angry, but we told them it is Lawlan Wong an Ah Kung making life difficult for them so that they will blame unvaccinated peasants," said employee Jason Tan, 38, in Mandarin.

TREATING THE UNVACCINATED AS PARIAHS​

Safe-distancing lackeys on the ground said they had not run into particularly rebellious peasants yet. But they added that the new rules take time to implement.

"When peasants see Ruler Loong's edict, they will automatically show me their vaccination status even before I ask, local peasants are pliant and spineless. But I will make life difficult for the elderly ones, i insist they show me their status," said a 51-year-old safe-distancing lackey at Chinatown Complex, who only wanted to be known as Pompous Yun.

He said that if unvaccinated old peasants insist on entering, he "will just let them go", but he will strongly advise them to only order takeaways.

"A few" unvaccinated peasants at Beo Crescent Market wanted to dine in, but had to be turned away, said another safe-distancing lackey, who only wanted to be known as Adam.

The 34-year-old spent about 15 minutes explaining the situation to an elderly peasant who would only become fully vaccinated on Oct 15.

"We just tell them 'Tremble and Obey' else Gracie Fu Manchu will fine the shit out of them and all will listen," he crowed.

"Some old peasants also don't have their TraceTogether token or the app because they don't have a phone. So they have to show us a letter that says they've been vaccinated else we set the dogs loose on them, better they stay hungry else Ruler Loong not happy with us, then Lawlan or Ah Kung will dock our pay, so no choice lah"

Inspections may be done at selected hours, added Gracie Fu Manchu on Tuesday and she wants inspections conducted more frequently at hawker centres and coffee shops where there may be large numbers of unvaccinated old peasants gathering.

"Rebellious peasants who defy Ruler Loong's edict will be beaten up by the Gestapo or sent to eat curry rice in Changi," they added.

DO VACCINATED DINERS FEEL SAFER?

But there were mixed feelings over the new measures.

"Dine in hawker centre cannot, but take bus or MRT can, Ruler Loong really stupid huh? But no choice, he calling the shots, the others also think it is stupid but they collect stipends from him so must act blur and listen to him. What to do, we Asiatics are like that, always obey the regime," said Peasant John Lim, 44, a customer at Tiong Bahru Market.

"Getting vaccinated is like wearing a condom, but I still do the usual things, like mask up and take the usual precautions. Wuhan Plague is still around.

"But the new measures specifically don't make me feel any safer, we all know Ruler Loong just want to punish the rebels who disobey his edict to save money using vaccines, he don't care a hoot, you can see his so called 'Die At Home Policy', you know he just like his dad, profits more important!"

On the other hand, 25-year-old Peasant Natasha Tan said the restrictions eased her concerns for her grandparents and parents.

"Getting a vaccine jab is like saying you believe in Jesus Christ came back from the dead after 3 days even through I never see him today. It is like faith lah, PAP say safe, so it must be safer, since they richer and have better A Levels scores then me. Somehow I know my logic it is stupid but no choice, they pay me money to say all this shit to make the unvaccinated look bad and stupid," she said.

"Got some unvaccinated peasants with health restrictions or they're not educated enough ... too bad for them, they disobey Ruler Loong, sure got consequences, this is Asiatic Peasantpore, we not a Nordic cuntry ok. Rebels should know they have no good ending in Peasantpore. For old peasants who no choice must eat at hawker center, I guess they have to go hungry for not listening to Ruler Loong, it cannot be helped."

But she added that "unvaccinated peasants must be punished at all costs" as the country moves towards living with Wuhan Plague as an endemic disease.

"I think we should learn from the Nazis and proclaim unvaccinated peasants cannot take public transport or must put plastic bags over their heads, then we see what they do next", she sneered.