• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Faulty lift at Ang Mo Kio HDB block shot up 17 floors, trapping maid for more than an

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Faulty lift at Ang Mo Kio HDB block shot up 17 floors, trapping maid for more tha

If a chink was stuck in the elevator, there would be no outcry....so says chinese flagbearer Jah Pastafarian

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Faulty lift at Ang Mo Kio HDB block shot up 17 floors, trapping maid for more tha

If a chink was stuck in the elevator, there would be no outcry....so says chinese flagbearer Jah Pastafarian

Rest assured the Govt will activate the SOF, STAR team, SPEAR, anti Vice the whole SSB if a Chink was stuck in a lift with 1 Ah Neh and 5 cobras..

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is that? Name sounds garang and macho.

Thats none other than our resident bob mah lee....ex reggae master and now full time lobbyist for the special interest super pacs representing the chinese denomination.

A man of varied talents....speaks fluent hip hop....thinks he's a homie from the hood.

Reality is...hes an obese, 50+ year kid who still lives with parents in a hdb hovel and has never been to acs like some of us have. Spends his days wandering in malls and glancing nervously at schoolgirls.

PS. GD, I already PM'd you his reply so if im right you owe me a thai treat at westerhout.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Damn funny to see clones chatting to one another. Alamak a loser indeed.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shut the hell up pastaboy....GD....I was right about this turds reply....westerhout here we cummmmm.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See how hurt screball this nigger is with its clones. Talking to yourself isn't that much different from playing with yourself nigger.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jah Pastafarian.....owned.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

alamak now starts spamming. Must be damn tiring though.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thats none other than our resident bob mah lee....ex reggae master and now full time lobbyist for the special interest super pacs representing the chinese denomination.

A man of varied talents....speaks fluent hip hop....thinks he's a homie from the hood.

Reality is...hes an obese, 50+ year kid who still lives with parents in a hdb
hovel and has never been to acs like some of us have. Spends his days wandering in malls and glancing nervously at schoolgirls.

PS. GD, I already PM'd you his reply so if im right you owe me a thai treat at westerhout.

thks gd

regards
hawkeye

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jah Pastafarian ran away...happens when you get owned by one guy....five browsers and seventeen vpns.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Info received confirmed that ginfreely is ur clone.

Hi Gd/holmes/mojito/zeddy even if gin is my clone i didn't chat with her while you chatted with yourself. Fail as usual nigger. :biggrin:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lol...pastaboy getting owned left righht and centre....show the obese retard some love folks