• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fatin Fauzi : Wife should behave more like prostitutes when it comes to satisfying their husbands.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

‘Ustazah’ Under Fire For Allegedly Advising Married Women To Be ‘Prostitutes’ For Their Husbands​

BY AFIQ AMIN

MAY 15, 2023

SOURCE: FACEBOOK, PEXELS
SOURCE: FACEBOOK, PEXELS

It’s common for married couples to offer their relationship advice on how to improve one’s marriage with one’s spouse but there’s no denying that some of these people’s advice can be extremely questionable.

Speaking of questionable (and possibly disturbing advice), how would you respond if someone told you to serve your spouse like a prostitute in order to satisfy their sexual needs?

SOURCE: TWITTER, HMETRO

A Malaysian woman who goes by Fatin Fauzi has allegedly been advising women on both Telegram and Facebook that they should behave more like prostitutes when it comes to satisfying their husbands

As reported by Harian Metro, the self-proclaimed Ustazah even encouraged men to rape or physically harm their wives if they refuse to fulfill their desires.

The disturbing advice on her Telegram group, where one must pay a membership fee to join, caught the attention of religious figures who are currently urging the authorities to investigate the situation. “This is a form of physical and sexual abuse of the wife in the name of obedience when it is very far from the true meaning outlined in Islam,” said Dr. Zamihan Mat Zin, President of the Association of the Ahli Sunnah Wal Jamaah Malaysia (Aswaja).
He urged the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM) to conduct an investigation and summon the individuals involved to prevent the twisted teachings from spreading further. It was also reported that PU Syed also echoed this sentiment saying that he hopes authorities will take appropriate actions against this group of people.

SOURCE: FACEBOOK

After the story went viral on social media, Fatin posted on her Facebook to apologise for the content and advice she shared in the group chat. “What I said on Facebook or on Telegram is purely my own personal opinions. It has nothing to do with any religious teachings. I hope all of you can forgive me,” she wrote.

At the time of writing, neither JAKIM nor the Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM) has released a statement on whether or not they will be conducting an investigation on this matter. What do you think about this whole thing?

Sources: Facebook, HMetro, Twitter

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised at the stupidity of people who take their moslem scholars seriously. It's well documented by now that nearly all of them are retards.
This kind of extreme Islamic brainwash is equivalent to Winnie Xi brainwashing of Tiongs, or maybe worse. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the only good thing about Mudslimes...they do not adhere to the woke garbage like women's rights etc

Then I hope you bashed up your mother, wife and daughters for having an education, choosing a career and who they want to marry or stay married to. Hit them real hard for us. Hope it breaks their bones. That's teach them to believe in women's rights.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then I hope you bashed up your mother, wife and daughters for having an education, choosing a career and who they want to marry or stay married to. Hit them real hard for us. Hope it breaks their bones. That's teach them to believe in women's rights.
Well said, treat em mean keep em keen....if not will end up an eunuch like U....