• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father pleads for safe return of deaf son believed to have gone to Cambodia

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Father pleads for safe return of deaf son believed to have gone to Cambodia​

By JUSTIN ZACK
  • NATION
  • Friday, 02 Jun 2023
    1:59 PM MYT
2106261.jpg

Photo: ONG SOON HIN/The Star

KUALA LUMPUR: A worried father is fearing the worst after his disabled son mysteriously left the country to go to Cambodia.

At a press conference organised by MCA Public Services and Complaints Department head Datuk Seri Michael Chong at Wisma MCA here on Friday (June 2), the 70-year-old who gave his name only as Chua pleaded for the safe return of his son.

Chua's son Joshua Chua Beng Hoe, 43, is deaf and mute and suffers from several ailments.

Chua said his son left the house on May 26, when he was not supposed to be at work, but thought little of it as it was normal for Joshua to go on walks on his day off.

However, he did not return and messages left on his phone went unanswered.

The family was also told by Joshua’s workplace that he was absent.

A police report on his disappearance was subsequently lodged in Kajang.

“Then his colleague received a message and a photo stating that Joshua was in Cambodia. But the message didn’t come from his phone,” Chua said.

Checks showed proof of money transfers amounting to RM2,999 to an account in Cambodia and that Joshua had been in contact with a woman, supposedly Cambodian, via social media since last year.

Chua said Wisma Putra informed the family that Joshua had renewed his passport on April 26 and flew from KLIA2 at 10.28am on May 27 although it was not known which airline as yet.

Joshua’s old passport, which expired in August, was still with the family.

Chua added that the possibility of his son being used by criminals in an organ harvesting scheme has caused great concern.

“The thought sends a shiver down my spine. I don’t know what’s happening to him right now and I believe any parent who has been in my shoes would understand.

“I hope that whoever has him would be merciful enough to let him go. He is already an OKU who can’t hear and speak and that is not an easy life for him,” he said, fighting back tears.

Chong said he would be contacting the Malaysian ambassador in Cambodia for assistance.

“The victim is deaf and mute and there is very little he can do for a crime syndicate except hard labour.

“After this conference is over, I will speak to the ambassador there for help,” he said.

Link: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2023...one-to-cambodia

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why come over to sg is still the bEsT...
1.Can steal lunch and dinner
2. can suka suka throw temper
3. Can bully or trick stupid sinki
4. can earn 3:1 advantage
5. Can promote high high to manyzer
6. Sell jiuhu cheap cigeratte to sinki
7. Enjoy security while sinki do NS to protect u

So many good, what are u waiting for?