• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father drives off Australian pier with 2 kids inside

theZoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Father drives off Australian pier with 2 kids inside: Reports

Man posted suicide note on Facebook: Friends

Postmedia Network
First posted: Monday, January 04, 2016 06:13 AM EST | Updated: Monday, January 04, 2016 07:14 AM EST

Port Lincoln, South Australia in seen in a 2013 photo. (Wikimedia Commons/Ghoongta/HO)

A man deliberately drove his car off the end of an Australian pier with his two kids inside on Monday, where it sank in deep waters off southern Australia, local media reported.

Witnesses reported seeing a station wagon speeding down Brennan's Wharf in the city of Port Lincoln early Monday morning before it appeared to deliberately drive off the end of it, South Australia state police said. The car quickly sank in 30 metres (100 feet) of water.

Police divers found the bodies of Damien Little and his sons, four-year-old Koda and baby Hunter, inside the submerged car along with a rifle with a telescopic sight about six hours later, The Adelaide Advertiser reports.

3vjm0tv.jpg

Friends told the Australian paper Little had posted a suicide note on a Facebook page he shared with his wife, Melissa. The post was removed later in the day.

Little appeared to be "absolutely fine" three days ago, one friend said.

“He seemed normal. He is a normal guy, he is not a big drinker or anything like that, with a family, and I could not sense anything was wrong when I spoke to him. I have never seen a bad side.”

SkSQu9q.jpg

Police are still investigating.

"We are not treating it as an accidental driving-off-the-wharf," Detective Superintendent Paul Yeomans told reporters.

- With Files from The Associated Press